Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JFarms

!!!! 2007 Harvest Help Needed !!!!

We still have a few openings left for the 2007 harvest season.

If you or someone you know would like to experience the "Great American Harvest" running new RED EQUIPMENT please log on to our website at Johnson Harvesting for more information on our operation and fill out an online application at http://www.johnsonharvesting.com/application.htm.

You can also contact us at employment@johnsonharvesting.com or 320-834-4773

Johnson Harvesting Inc.

Evansville, MN

ad2.jpg

ad4.jpg

Here you go Cornfed Tony - now's your chance! ;)

That looks like work to me ,I belive I will stick with the 2-3000 acre hobby farmers here .

Wow! That looks like a real good high class outfit....they must have a pretty solid "backbone" of farmer-clientele to be able to field a harvesting fleet like that...or else someone with really deep pockets has taken a real risk laden flyer to diversify his or her investments.....maybe both. At any rate I bet it would really be interesting to spend a week or so "riding shotgun" with the trucks and combines at the peak of their activity. Like most everything else the liability issues would complicate things I suppose.

One of the rare times I wish I was 35 years younger...... B)

I've had many opportunities over the years to work on Johnson's equipment-they are definitely in the "higher class" in regards to maintaining their equipment. I wish all custom cutters were as nice to work with as the Johnsons'. They have several customers around our area.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Here you go Cornfed Tony - now's your chance! ;)

LOL, cant til next year. I got one more year of high school left. I plan on going on a team in 2008 though.

Tony

From the looks of the wrecks that I saw them using for hauling wheat up and down the road I don't know what to think of these guys, may be just another fly by night operation.......

All kidding aside, a top notch operation, SDman (need to meet that guy someday too) is completely correct in his comments.

post-137-1169524040_thumb.jpg

I've had many opportunities over the years to work on Johnson's equipment-they are definitely in the "higher class" in regards to maintaining their equipment. I wish all custom cutters were as nice to work with as the Johnsons'. They have several customers around our area.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks for the comments SDman, you know we have been buying combines from your dealership for the last 2 years and I still haven't had the privilege of meeting you yet. Everytime I stop in you are out on service calls and such. I'm going to have to have you come over to MN on a service call just to get to meet you.

The same goes for SDman's dealership, great guys to deal with and have a very good service dept. Probably the reason we travel 350 miles to work with them. I hear they have a nice fleet of 2388's coming in they traded in this winter. If you are in the market for used combines check out their website at Pioneer Garage

JHarvest

From the looks of the wrecks that I saw them using for hauling wheat up and down the road I don't know what to think of these guys, may be just another fly by night operation.......

post-137-1169524040_thumb.jpg

Thanks j.p. Right back at ya.

jharvest

Yep,,,,,,,just some old "farmer" trucks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yea,, :D:D right B)B)

That outfit has no idea what a real farmer truck is :lol: