Sign in to follow this  
IvyCat

Posting Pictures

%5BURL=http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/arhegeman/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2017-02/70D67C8A-818C-4D4D-9B80-11B056EBC0B4_zps6dhlocya.jpg.html%5D%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b561/arhegeman/Mobile%20Uploads/2017-02/70D67C8A-818C-4D4D-9B80-11B056EBC0B4_zps6dhlocya.jpg%5B/IMG%5D%5B/URL%5D

I keep getting an error message saying "Could not process this request. -200" or something of that nature.  I want to post an article and 4 pictures.  What is the simplest way to do this so I can fit it all in with the allowed with the max file size?

1 hour ago, Red666 said:

I keep getting an error message saying "Could not process this request. -200" or something of that nature.  I want to post an article and 4 pictures.  What is the simplest way to do this so I can fit it all in with the allowed with the max file size?

The largest file size your picture can be is 512 kilobytes. You can put one photo of 512 kilobytes per post.

On 5/2/2017 at 8:03 PM, FarmallFan said:

The largest file size your picture can be is 512 kilobytes. You can put one photo of 512 kilobytes per post.

I should have mentioned that I scaled down one of my pictures and it was at 47 KB, and I received that error message.  Why do I get the error message when I am way under the limit?

24 minutes ago, Red666 said:

I should have mentioned that I scaled down one of my pictures and it was at 47 KB, and I received that error message.  Why do I get the error message when I am way under the limit?

With all of the pictures and the article I want to attach, the grand total is 400.4 KB...