Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

binderpower856

Decals Needed....

I am in need of a set of decals for a #21 Fast-hitch sub-soiler. Does anyone know where I can get a set?

I would just have them made, but I don't have a good one to go by, or even a good picture of one for that matter. Bob the paint man came and picked it up today, and will have it painted by the time the weekend is over. :D

Also, does anyone know if the #301 fast-hitch carry-all came with any decals on it? I've never seen any on one, but that doesn't mean anything I suppose. I'd like to have a set of those also if there is such a thing.

Bill

P.S. I'm posting this on about every Red Board there is, so I'm sure to catch the right person, right? :D:blink:

Bill, you might try Maple- Hunter Decals in Indiana. I don't have their # handy, but they advertise in Red Power periodcally. I remember seeing IH decals on the carry-all at a show, but crs has set in and I don't remember what they looked like. :rolleyes::rolleyes::wacko:

Bill, you might try Maple- Hunter Decals in Indiana. I don't have their # handy, but they advertise in Red Power periodcally. I remember seeing IH decals on the carry-all at a show, but crs has set in and I don't remember what they looked like. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :wacko:

Thanks for the info, Don. I have maple-hunter's phone number somewhere around here, I'll give them a call and see if they have anything. I imagine that you will be needing a set of these as well one of these days? :rolleyes:

Bill