Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Old Rusty Farmall

Am I cheap?

[unfortunately by the time dad found out he married the wrong person it was too late.  I fear the same will be true of me.  I prefer not to take that chance. 

ORF

There is a GOD after all :D At least mankind , and sheep, will be saved from having a bunch of little orfs running around. :D

Well ORF, have fun dude.. sheep always back away from water... you're on your own. I think RAB-AR hit the nail on the head.

Nick, you nailed it! I just did a Google search on B,S&T and Spinning Wheel was one of their greatest hits. I was right on the lead vocalist being David Clayton Thomas though!  :D  :lol: Good to remember at least something!  :ph34r:

Dang, I was wrong on all accounts :( Oh well, least I had the words right :D

Nick, you nailed it! I just did a Google search on B,S&T and Spinning Wheel was one of their greatest hits. I was right on the lead vocalist being David Clayton Thomas though!  :D  :lol: Good to remember at least something!  :ph34r:

Don glad we were able to come up with lead singer and group for that tune, I would never have gotten the lead vocalist :P Too much windshield time listening to radio gets me pretty well schooled at name that tune :D .

This sure has turned into one sickening damn thread. Hope some of you are having fun at ORFs expense, damn to he11 :blink::angry:

Lance

This sure has turned into one sickening damn thread. Hope some of you are having fun at ORFs expense, damn to he11 :blink:  :angry:

Lance

Hahahahahaha.... are you aware that you have the only post in the thread with curse words in it???

I guess you sheep breeders have to stick together, right???

Bill

LOl to everything :P:blink: Ive never seen so many ppl reading a thread at once. ORf u mite as well sign off and never come back no one will forget this for a long time. its ok to think/do what you want but dont make everyone think you are crazy while doing it. you are still young things may change a lot in the next 5-10 years for ya...

This sure has turned into one sickening damn thread. Hope some of you are having fun at ORFs expense, damn to he11 :blink:  :angry:

Lance

Don't read it then.

By the way, my state is the greatest in the USA, we came up with cars. :wacko:

uh oh... we're all damned to hel!! now guys.  :wacko:

OH CRAP, not again, or should I say STILL :wacko::wacko:

Guest Old Rusty Farmall

Yeah know what's realy funny is that if all I want was attn. as JD Humm clams. Why do you keep giving it to me?

I don't think it's so much a matter of everyone giving you attention, ORF. It's more a matter of everyone wanting to see what kind of off-the-wall crap comes out of your brain next...

Bill

Guest Old Rusty Farmall
I don't think it's so much a matter of everyone giving you attention, ORF.  It's more a matter of everyone wanting to see what kind of off-the-wall crap comes out of your brain next...

Bill

ne in the same

ROTFL

Lance

Don't read it then.

By the way, my state is the greatest in the USA, we came up with cars. :wacko:

Oh Yea?

Well I live in the best part of the state where rabbits eat lettuce!

And I will also say to you, and you can write it on your truck. I can be in Gladwin county waaayyy before you can even get to costabella rd. and pick up a girl that hunts geese with a rake out of a pine tree!

So there MISTER! :blink::blink::P:D:lol::lol::lol:

And I will also say to you, and you can write it on your truck. I can be in Gladwin county waaayyy before you can even get to costabella rd. and pick up a girl that hunts geese with a rake out of a pine tree!

So there MISTER! :blink:  :blink:  :P  :D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Ok, now that lost me!

Mark

ORF, just please do one thing for yourself...dont make these decisions perminent about your future. You've got a long life ahead of you, and I dont think you're in a position just yet to make these sort of decisions final. Someday the right girl will come along and when she does, dont be afraid to say hi.

As time goes on, you find a lot of changes will occur in your attitude and feelings about life. Dont shun those changes just out of pride. Seriously, dont be afraid of what others think if you change your mind later on. Its your life, dont let others live it for you.

So there MISTER! :blink:  :blink:  :P  :D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Ok, now that lost me!

Mark

It's a play on words with Nicks sarcasim.

You would have to be from the area to understand.

It's a play on words with Nicks sarcasim.

You would have to be from the area to understand.

Gotcha!

ORF has some serious issues going on here.  Looks like I am not the only one who thinks so.  Next topic should be titled, instead of "Am I cheap" should be "Am I wierd".

This is one of those threads that should have died with no replies but will get pages and pages of responses. :(

JD he will be out chasing grizzley bears next ;) . And ORF please don't marry the first girl that lays you bacause she will treat you like crap and leave you and take everything , so in other words just screw them for a while don't marry them !!

Be like that show on discovery. Seriously ORF if you'd just shut your mouth you'd look ten times smarter.

Usually I stay out of threads that aren't technical machine related anymore, but I gotta say this.

Boys, I've read this thread through, as well as a few other postings by our good friend here, and have come to the decision that you've all been had. This isn't some 18 year old kid posting his true thoughts on this board, I'm guessing its a middle aged joker just pulling you along and laughing all the way. I've been thinking this quite some time, but today just takes the cake. From the political views put on here to the economy stuff to whatever, it just simply doesn't add up.

But it beats the he!! out of boredom ,and what else has a person to do when it's dark and 16* outside .

Guest Old Rusty Farmall
Usually I stay out of threads that aren't technical machine related anymore, but I gotta say this.

Boys, I've read this thread through, as well as a few other postings by our good friend here, and have come to the decision that you've all been had.  This isn't some 18 year old kid posting his true thoughts on this board, I'm guessing its a middle aged joker just pulling you along and laughing all the way.  I've been thinking this quite some time, but today just takes the cake.  From the political views put on here to the economy stuff to whatever, it just simply doesn't add up.

No your wrong. I'm juist a 18 year old kid. Did I mention Patty Hearst was brainwashed? Too bad they could have realy made an impact had they not screwwed that up and killed that professor. Maybe that's a good thing as I hate the reds.

ETA: The Patty Hearst thing relates is because politics was mentioned. More history then politics but politics none the less.