Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Old Rusty Farmall

Am I cheap?

I guess if you had a sheep pen in the barn section, there would be no need for other companionship.

ROTFLMAO :lol::lol::lol::lol: . I'm sure a good old ewe would be more fun than R.P. :lol::lol:

I guess if you had a sheep pen in the barn section, there would be no need for other companionship.

ROTFLMAO :lol::lol::lol::lol: . I'm sure a good old ewe would be more fun than R.P. :lol::lol:

OMG, :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I think I am having a heart attack!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

baaaa baaaa

Guest Old Rusty Farmall

Aww you just laugh all you want but when the heat bill comes for your oversized home will see who's laughing then. Let's see heating oil is what $2.55/gal? At 1,200ft³ ++ Hmm...... Glad it's you paying the bill. Also when your property taxes go up, And mine go down will see who's laughing then. When you go to the poor house for paying the high heat costs and property taxes will see who's laughing then too.

ORF

We'd prolly get a post from ORF that it ain't too baaaaaaaaad! :lol::lol:

Aww you just laugh all you want but when the heat bill comes for your oversized home will see who's laughing then.  Let's see heating oil is what $2.55/gal?  At 1,200ft³ ++ Hmm......  Glad it's you paying the bill.  Also when your property taxes go up, And mine go down will see who's laughing then.  When you go to the poor house for paying the high heat costs and property taxes will see who's laughing then too.

ORF

True, you will have all that wool to help you keep warm.

Guest Old Rusty Farmall
Aww you just laugh all you want but when the heat bill comes for your oversized home will see who's laughing then.  Let's see heating oil is what $2.55/gal?  At 1,200ft³ ++ Hmm......  Glad it's you paying the bill.  Also when your property taxes go up, And mine go down will see who's laughing then.  When you go to the poor house for paying the high heat costs and property taxes will see who's laughing then too.

ORF

I wonder what a spinning wheel costs. Know of any good deals?

ORF

I wonder what a spinning wheel costs. Know of any good deals?

You gonna use the spinning wheel with a sheep? Sounds kinky to me. :ph34r:

IMO, pay your parents rent...............Up-keep and Mantainance isn't cheap on a cracker box or a 4,000 sq. ft mansion...........I am going to rent from my parents until I either A) Buy my neighbors house(Its rough and will be cheap) or B) end up at my grandparents place when they pass on. Not to mention the time it will give me to pay off my school loans, invest, and save up for the future. Not to mention my parents or grandparents aren't getting any younger and I find more enjoyment in saving them money by doing the repairs and up-keep on their homes, than I would working on my own shack.

Don't get me wrong, I get along well with the Ladies :rolleyes::D:D But I wouldn't be upset if I was single for a long while yet. I don't like being tied down and I have a habit of doing what I please when I want...........Not to mention an evening with someone who talks more in 3 hours than I do all week makes me go into hibernation mode for a few days :lol:

Yeah, family, friends, and even neighbors clear across the township and heck, half way across the county call me cheap. I've been known to rig up some of my own stuff in a pinch to save a buck, but it doesn't happen often. And any work I do for anyone else is as top of the line as you can get. I probably am called "Cheap" for two reasons, 1. I often do freebie jobs for people, but hit them up at auctions and tractor pulls for food for years on end. 2. I go to auctions and pay with cash, and I am not talking about $50..............But I have spent a few thousand at sales and have paid with green backs that looked like they were from 1950. I do it more to make a name for myself than anything, as people remember you doing something like that. :lol: Alot say I probably have the first dollar I made.

All in all, its your life to live.............Alot of people say I am weird, unique, or what have you, but life is too short to be unhappy and anymore you got to live like its your last.

ORF your dad never taught not to pass up a chance to SHUT UP did he. Between this an the whole mossberg shotgun thread of yours you got a lot to learn.

You gonna use the spinning wheel with a sheep?  Sounds kinky to me. :ph34r:

Hey JD, remember that song by the Fifth Addition that goes" ......spinning wheel goes round & round"? Now just picture that sheep sitting on the spinning wheel going round & round & ORF laying underneath. Heard of cheap motels that had revoling chairs like that. I wonder what they were used for?? :wacko::wacko::lol::lol::lol:

You gonna use the spinning wheel with a sheep?  Sounds kinky to me. :ph34r:

Hey JD, remember that song by the Fith Addition that goes" ......spinning wheel goes round & round"? Now just picture that sheep sitting on the spinning wheel going round & round & ORF laying underneath. Heard of cheap motels that had revoling chairs like that. I wonder what they were used for?? :wacko::wacko::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I have ta log off, I think I am getting sick!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I could elaborate, but why bother? You don't listen to anyone anyway.

Mark

ORF your dad never taught not to pass up a chance to SHUT UP did he. Between this an the whole mossberg shotgun thread of yours you got a lot to learn.

I think you missed bindernut's earlier post 460. But I have to agree with you also. I once was told that it was impossible to listen when your mouth's a flapping. ORF was too busy talking to hear his pappy tell him to shut up.

You know, I think if my dog was that f---ing ignorant I would shoot the poor SOB.

Boog, there was a group called "The Fifth Dimension" but the song you speak of was by "Chicago" if memory serves me correctly...David Clayton Thomas was the lead singer. "First Edition" had Kenny Rogers in it before he went solo. Maybe I'm wrong, someone correct me if I am... :D Do have CRS at times ya' know... :lol::ph34r:

Boog, there was a group called "The Fifth Dimension" but the song you speak of was by "Chicago" if memory serves me correctly...David Clayton was the lead singer. "First Edition" had Kenny Rogers in it before he went solo. Maybe I'm wrong, someone correct me if I am... :D  Do have CRS at times ya' know... :lol:  :ph34r:

R_M, you maybe right that it was the Fifth Dimension now that you mention it. But sure seemed to me that it was Kenny Rodgers that sang the lead before he went out on his own.. Know what you mean about CRS, :(:lol:

This thread is disturbing to say the least. Don't fear women ORF the right one might like you and want to care for you, make your life complete so to speak. Some things a cow/sheep can't provide. Learn from what you think your parents did wrong to you and do better for your family, that is why we have reason. Build whatever house you want you have to live there, just remember though,when you live above a barn you and your living quarters will always smell like you live above a barn. Good luck, I think??

"Fifth Dimension" was a black group, 3 men and 2 ladies, their big hit was "Won't You Come and Fly In My Beautiful Balloon" or something like that.

Boog, there was a group called "The Fifth Dimension" but the song you speak of was by "Chicago" if memory serves me correctly...David Clayton was the lead singer. "First Edition" had Kenny Rogers in it before he went solo. Maybe I'm wrong, someone correct me if I am... :D  Do have CRS at times ya' know... :lol:  :ph34r:

R_M, you maybe right that it was the Fifth Dimension now that you mention it. But sure seemed to me that it was Kenny Rodgers that sang the lead before he went out on his own.. Know what you mean about CRS, :(:lol:

Guy's, was it Blood Sweat and Tears? I know the song, it has the cool horns in it right? I will forever associate it with sheep after this topic though :D

"Fifth Dimension" was a black group, 3 men and 2 ladies, their big hit was "Won't You Come and Fly In My Beautiful Balloon" or something like that.

You are right-on R_M. One of them "friutcake songs" :D

Sorry maybe I'm mentaly damaged here but I do not wish to spend the rest of my life at the local coffee shop. If the only reason for marriage is companionship then a good dog will aclomplish this goal for alot less hassle. Besides I can honestly say I put more trust in them cows then I have ever put in any of my "friends." So I don't see how the dog/wife comparison is much different as far as the "unmentable subject" I think that my decision to live alone and therefore abstain is a fair trade off for not having to spend the rest of my life in the coffee shops and bars.

You're a virgin aren't you??

For some reason this cartoon seems relevant here.

sheep.jpg

Guest Old Rusty Farmall
This thread is disturbing to say the least.  Don't fear women ORF  the right one might like you and want to care for you, make your life complete so to speak.  Some things a cow/sheep can't provide.  Learn from what you think your parents did wrong to you and do better for your family, that is why we have reason.  Build whatever house you want you have to live there, just remember though,when you live above a barn you and your living quarters will always smell like you live above a barn.  Good luck,  I think??

Unfortunately by the time dad found out he married the wrong person it was too late. I fear the same will be true of me. I prefer not to take that chance. Yeah I know I will miss out. Some of these things will be good some not. The idea of not having to answer to another person everytime I drag home another old tractor or pickup is a one reason for staying single. Although it is true that if I fiound the right person such would not be an issue. Even so the odds of finding such a person are not good.

ORF

This thread is disturbing to say the least.  Don't fear women ORF  the right one might like you and want to care for you, make your life complete so to speak.  Some things a cow/sheep can't provide.  Learn from what you think your parents did wrong to you and do better for your family, that is why we have reason.  Build whatever house you want you have to live there, just remember though,when you live above a barn you and your living quarters will always smell like you live above a barn.  Good luck,  I think??

Unfortunately by the time dad found out he married the wrong person it was too late. I fear the same will be true of me. I prefer not to take that chance. Yeah I know I will miss out. Some of these things will be good some not. The idea of not having to answer to another person everytime I drag home another old tractor or pickup is a one reason for staying single. Although it is true that if I fiound the right person such would not be an issue. Even so the odds of finding such a person are not good.

ORF

The comfort of knowing the right one is there to go home to that may share in your excitement of your latest purchase(I repeat may) is worth it to me. An empty house is always the same when you go home to it.

Guest Old Rusty Farmall
This is one of those threads that should have died with no replies but will get pages and pages of responses. :(

Yet YOU keep posting don't you? What's the deal. The oppertunity to mock and otherwise insult the younger generation was too good to pass up wasn't it JD Humm.

Nick, you nailed it! I just did a Google search on B,S&T and Spinning Wheel was one of their greatest hits. I was right on the lead vocalist being David Clayton Thomas though! :D:lol: Good to remember at least something! :ph34r: