Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Old Rusty Farmall

Am I cheap?

Guest Old Rusty Farmall
the blacklight checking for bacteria...now thats a classic.

Did you realy think I don't know what I blacklight is for?

Well then, what is it for? Havent seen you explain it to me yet.

Checking for "bodily fluids"(my choice of words represents my attempt to to keep this pg rated)

No Brainer,... Tell me why I should care? I have gone out of my way to avoid such situations. I consider the practise to be primitive and disgusting. If it were not for the reproductive benefits of such practise I would desire it banished from the earth.

not even gonna touch this one!!!!! wow man!!! :huh::blink: youre out of it!! :wacko:

Guest Old Rusty Farmall
not even gonna touch this one!!!!! wow man!!! :huh:  :blink:  youre out of it!! :wacko:

Not going to touch it? You just did when you posted.

i know i did, im a dumba$$.

I consider the practise to be primitive and disgusting.  If it were not for the reproductive benefits of such practise I would desire it banished from the earth.

You've got to be out of your f*cking mind! God, created it, so it must be okay! Obviously, you've never seen the female anatomy, nor do you appreciate it & its beauty. Get a f*cking clue, man!

On a related note, I'm glad your doing the rest of the world a favor by not engaging in your so called "primitave & disgusting" acts.

Guest Old Rusty Farmall
I consider the practise to be primitive and disgusting.  If it were not for the reproductive benefits of such practise I would desire it banished from the earth.

You've got to be out of your f*cking mind! God, created it, so it must be okay! Obviously, you've never seen the female anatomy, nor do you appreciate it & its beauty. Get a f*cking clue, man!

On a related note, I'm glad your doing the rest of the world a favor by not engaging in your so called "primitave & disgusting" acts.

The concept that a man would willingly subject himslef to the whims of a other person is thankfully beyound myself to even consider. The whole arguement of partnership is bogus In reality we all know who rules the relationship. The fact that all this considered acceptable just for that three letter word? I could care less. I have held this view since I was 10 and have no intention of changing it now. God created it(the three letter word) for reproduction and nothing more. I can argue this if you wish to speak of it in religious terms.

I stand by my second statement. Again, I & the rest of the world thank you.

Guest Old Rusty Farmall
I stand by my second statement.  Again, I & the rest of the world thank you.

That three letter word is not free, you pay for it. When you buy a diamond ring you pay for it. When you buy flowers on her birthday you pay for it. When you give her the keys to your car you pay for it. As for your above statement even If I did fancy such a concept that it for is more then just reprodcution the facdt is I would still never have kids. The thought of tools "growing legs" (as they say in the local slang) and among other things which occompany children is enough the drive me away from such concept.

You just completly contradicited yourself, you retard! First you say that you would never get married, because it costs your sorry @ss money, but in the next statement, you say you wouldn't mind having kids? Unless you want to talk religion, last time I checked, having children out of wedlock, although it happens a lot anymore, is still a sin. And by your next statement referring to kids as "tools growing legs", $hit, you don't deserve children, you aethiest sunufabitch.

The way I & many others see it, for the love and companionship of a good woman, the money spent on the wedding, birthdays, anniversarys, etc, is money well spent!

Guest Old Rusty Farmall
.....but in the next statement, you say you wouldn't mind having kids? 

Read it again. more closely this time.

.....the fact is I would still never have kids. The thought of tools "growing legs" (as they say in the local slang) and among other things which occompany children is enough to drive me away from such concept.

Love and compassion? Reffer to my tag line.

I read what you typed. The sight of a naked woman scares the $hit out of you. Obviously you yourself never received love or attention at a younger age if you want to lead your life as a senile old codger in a tin-roof shack sitting on a stockpile of enough firearms to engage in a military battle!

Your statements and rants are enough validation to prove that you are truly a f*cking idiot.

Guest Old Rusty Farmall
I read what you typed.  The sight of a naked woman scares the $hit out of you.  Obviously you yourself never received love or attention at a younger age if you want to lead your life as a senile old codger in a tin-roof shack sitting on a stockpile of enough firearms to engage in a military battle!

Your statements and rants are enough validation to prove that you are truly a f*cking idiot.

The sight of a naked women is neutral to me. I am indifferent to such a sight. I am an idiot because I do not chase after things of society?? There will be no three letter activity in the Post Vita. Think about that as you chase your worldly pleasures.

There will be no three letter activity in the Post Vita.  Think about that as you chase your worldly pleasures.

Is that so? Can you vouch for that? $hit, maybe you're a re-incarnated idiot, and you really can!

We only live here once, you @ss. Might as well make the best of it!

Guest Old Rusty Farmall
There will be no three letter activity in the Post Vita.  Think about that as you chase your worldly pleasures.

Is that so? Can you vouch for that? $hit, maybe you're a re-incarnated idiot, and you really can!

We only live here once, you @ss. Might as well make the best of it!

You only take this ride once so you mine as well deal with it and hope it's over soon.

You know, if you were to step into my shoes, and live the past 1 1/2 years of my life, you may actually reconsider the post you just made.

My life is He!! some days, but not by my own choosing. I had no control over what happened.

You, on the other hand, are too ignorant to see that living your life in solitare is absolutely absurd. But, by your words and actions, you'd be hard-pressed to find any woman who'd even be remotely willing to put up with your $hit.

Now, as far as this asinine thread you've created is concerned, piss on ya. Trying to engage in conversation, let alone reason, with your feeble mind, I have come to find, is an absolute waste of my time and energy.

With that, I will no longer post any sort of response to your babbling. Go ahead, say what you want. You no longer have any validity on this forum.

May you live and die alone.

Guest Old Rusty Farmall
You know, if you were to step into my shoes, and live the past 1 1/2 years of my life, you may actually reconsider the post you just made.

My life is He!! some days, but not by my own choosing.  I had no control over what happened.

You, on the other hand, are too ignorant to see that living your life in solitare is absolutely absurd.  But, by your words and actions, you'd be hard-pressed to find any woman who'd even be remotely willing to put up with your $hit.

Now, as far as this asinine thread you've created is concerned, piss on ya.  Trying to engage in conversation, let alone reason, with your feeble mind, I have come to find, is an absolute waste of my time and energy.

With that, I will no longer post any sort of response to your babbling.  Go ahead, say what you want.  You no longer have any validity on this forum.

May you live and die alone.

Since when did this become about trying to change my mind?

Guest Old Rusty Farmall
I wouldn't give up on everybody just because you had one friend who turned on you.  It happens to everybody, just have to move on.

It wasn't just one. I've found everybody will cover their a*** when push comes to shove regardless of how good of a friend they claim to be.

I wouldn't give up on everybody just because you had one friend who turned on you.  It happens to everybody, just have to move on.

It wasn't just one. I've found everybody will cover their a*** when push comes to shove regardless of how good of a friend they claim to be.

Ever think what kind of friend you are?

On that note, quit beating a dead horse. All your doing is going back through the posts to keep dragging this back up to the top. You're nothing but an insecure, immature, little sh!t trying to get attention. My suggestion to you is to go play in traffic.

Guest Old Rusty Farmall

Ever think what kind of friend you are?

On that note, quit beating a dead horse. All your doing is going back through the posts to keep dragging this back up to the top. You're nothing but an insecure, immature, little sh!t trying to get attention. My suggestion to you is to go play in traffic.

Regardless of the reason, The point I I'm not going to keep making the same mistakes. I'm perfectly happy to live my days in solitude away from the city, away from everyone. Just me. the dog, and the cows. A perfect life. Will I ever achieve this? Only time will tell.

QUOTE(MX-240 @ Feb 9 2006, 05:48 PM)

ORF, Have you read the new testament of the Bible? Jesus walked with 12 disciples on his last day on earth, these men were his friends and companions that he loved. One disciple (Judas) lied and betrayed Jesus to the priests servants and guards , another (Peter) denied ever knowing who Jesus was 3 times before the rooster crowed. And all the other disciples fled from where Jesus was laid hold of. Just think what Christ must have felt like when his beloved disciples left him, and knowing that his last hours were coming to an end on this earth. In the garden of Gethsemane, it said he prayed so hard - Luke 22:44 'And being in great agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground,' - can you only imagine -

Do you think he forgave them for leaving? Matthew 18:21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brothers sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? Mat 18:22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Untill seven times : but, Untill seventy times seven.

God created it(the three letter word) for reproduction and nothing more. I can argue this if you wish to speak of it in religious terms.

Read Genesis Capter 2:7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

2;18 And the Lord God said it is not good that the man should be alone. I will make him an help meet for him.

Gen. 2:21 And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs and closed up the fleash instead thereof;

2:22 And the rib which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman and brought her unto the man. -

Now finish reading chapter 2. To me it clearly says that man should not be alone and that GOD himself created woman from man for man to have and enjoy.

Now explain to me how come man has one less rib than woman has. Also why is there a wo in front of woman instead of rib,? look kinda funny saying theres a pretty' ribman ' now wouldn't it. Also I would bet when God seperated the rib from Adam, he also took the womb from him and made WOman And i'll bet that God left that seam right there between your legs when he closed man up just to remind him of where woman came from.

Now in the new testament in the Bible, it says that Christ left one commandment that is more important than all the rest and that is to Love.

It also talks about having harden hearts, it will make you a miserable old man. Which way would you like to live? With a cold heart or with a heart of joy and peace and love? With God, all things are possible. and what you choose, shall determine your destiny. I hope you choose life. If you accept Jesus into your life, you might even be amazed at what life will look like from a different view. Remember God is the creator of everything, He knows everything, according to the Good book, right down to the hairs on your head and your very inner thoughts. Remember that Jesus has already died on the cross and paid the price for the forgiveness of your sins. So just talk to him and ask him to come into your life.

And now on this note I will say, Good Night and pleasant dreams. jc

Guest Old Rusty Farmall
ORF, Have you read the new testament of the Bible? Jesus walked with 12 disciples on his last day on earth, these men were his friends and companions that he loved. One disciple (Judas) lied and betrayed Jesus to the priests servants and guards , another (Peter) denied ever knowing who Jesus was 3 times before the rooster crowed. And all the other disciples fled from where Jesus was laid hold of.  Just think what Christ must have felt like when his beloved disciples left him, and knowing that his last hours  were coming to an end on this earth. In the garden of Gethsemane, it said he prayed so hard - Luke 22:44 'And being in great agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground,' -  can you only imagine -
Jesus knew before hand that he would be betrayed as evidenced by his comments at the Last Supper. Also the events leading to his crucifixiton were required to take to place and had been prophicied hundreds of years earlier.

Do you think he forgave them for leaving? Matthew 18:21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brothers sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? Mat 18:22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Untill seven times : but, Untill seventy times seven.
Yes I do. He did so when he was crucified in which to cleanse the world.

Now finish reading chapter 2.  To me it clearly says that man should not be alone and that GOD himself created woman from man for man to have and enjoy.
Although I can not argue with the Biblical view of this I can argue that I have seen the real world application of this.

Now in the new testament in the Bible, it says that Christ left one commandment that is more important than all the rest and that is to Love.

It also talks about having harden hearts, it will make you a miserable old man. Which way would you like to live? With a cold heart or with a heart of joy and peace and love?

I have chosen to go the way in which I know best. I have been hurt too many times. Also I look at what society has become. In seeing this I only wish to distance myself more from it.
If you accept Jesus into your life, you might even be amazed at what life will look like from a different view. Remember God is the creator of everything, He knows everything, according to the Good book, right down to the hairs on your head and your very inner thoughts.  Remember that Jesus has already died on the cross and paid the price for the forgiveness of your sins. So just talk to him and ask him to come into your life.

As far as being a believer I already am and have been for the last 5 years.

just thought I should get some bible time in this morning being it is sunday, so I came to the red power board