Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F986

Tatoos

84 posts in this topic

Anybody got any of them? Of what? Never been able to bring myself to do it, they are so permanent. They sure seem to be the rage around here lately, tatoo parlor opened up and they are busy, college town I guess. An IH on my bicep might be cool :P

I am 50 years old, don't have any and never did have the desire to get one. Dad has none either. I have nothing against those who DO have them, actually have admired some I have seen but would not do that to myself. I come home self tatooed at night though, with measurements and notes written on the back of my hands with a sharpie felt tip pen! A little bit of "Fast Orange" and the slate is clean for the next day!!

cant figure outthe attarction of having a tatto just above the crack in your arse

seems to be all the rage at moment. along with a dragon on the shoulder or a dragon etc etc on the left or right breast :D

This girl that was friends with my ex got a tatoo of a rainbow trout above her hiney on her lower back, this in itself was funny to me but when I saw a picture of it and realized how large it turned out, I about died. It was supposed to be about 3 or 4 inches long and it ended up being about 6 or 7 and it was LARGE. If I was her I would wear long shirts for the rest of my life, strange.

We have some teachers over at the school with lower back tatoos...........how things have changed from when I was a kid.............but then, we didn't have teachers that looked like that either :wub:

I just mentally pictured a 75 year old grandma walking around with a Trout jumping out of her arse. Whew....

Years ago I got big and drunk and got not one but two, one on my left arm and another on my upper right back, hate them and wish Id never done that, my advice is to let them go on somebody else, theyre permanent.

I just mentally pictured a 75 year old grandma walking around with a Trout jumping out of her arse. Whew....

The dumb thing is it isn't even jumping it is just a trout, left to right, straight. What was she thinking? It'll be real cool at 75 years old, droopy trout :P

My two oldest stepdaughters both got the tatoo on the lower back, MUCH to the dismay of their mother. She did not like that at all but had no control over the matter, they were both over 18 and just came home tatooed with no warning they were thinking of having this done.

No way, not a chance!!! You become a marked person with a tattoo. Too many people get them for the wrong reasons, not realizing what it really says about their caracter. Then later on when they wish they never got one.........too late.

the lady that served me breakfast other morning has 1 on her left breast

i gather from her choice of clothes, she rather happy for everyone to view it :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I have seen some girls with one of those "Butt Topper" tatoos,and kinda have to admit,caught my attention.They are usually on the good looking ones too.

That trout was on the wrong side for something fishy! :blink:

My best friends little sister got a butt topper a couple years ago, her dad was not impressed upon learning of that one. It is some weird looking thing with a sun and some other weird looking mural crap. To each their own I suppose, you only live once but still, tatoos are forever.

I have seen some girls with one of those "Butt Topper" tatoos,and kinda have to admit,caught my attention.They are usually on the good looking ones too.

Kristen, I really had to fight with myself not to makle any "cracks" about the trout one :D:D:D

:o:( LOL Thats wrong but funny. I think Latchford told me he has had cats follow a couple of his prizes home. :D Just kidding ( I hope).

On a more serious note, I think there are tasteful tattoes and tasteless tattoes. I'm throwing around the idea of getting the old IHC emblem on my right shoulder blade. Something where its only visible when I'm working in sleeveless shirts or with no shirt, but not visible when I'm in a professional environment.

I have a IH on my left bicep with trible banners coming off of it, and on my right bicep I have broken barbed wire that is colored to look rusted.

The 40ish waitress at the diner I eat at came to work with her left forearm wrapped up with athletic wrap. I asked her how she hurt herself and she explained that it was not an injury, just a disguise for her tatoo....

The policy at the diner is, "no visible 'body art"

She showed me a little corner of the tatoo, it was just some inocent little flower.

Nevertheless, I have no "body art" and doubt that I will ever find the need to add any! :P

Gal that I work out with has several tattoos. Neatest one is a Warrior Maiden at the top of her crack, Has a tribal band on her left arm and several others. All very tastefully done. The hardest part is conversing with her witout staring at the nipple ring showing under her tight tank top. She is a sharp lady with a professional job in an eye clinic.

My wife was born with a port wine birthmark that covers most of her right leg from her foot to the right buttcheek, that took some getting used to. She would gie anything not to have it and can't understand why people will intentionally mark up their bodys.

As for me I secretly want a Chainsaw chain with dripping blood around my left bicep :D

Friend of mine has a "saying" tatooed inside his bottom lip, he pulls his lip down to show it. It goes something about what you can go do to yourself. :blink:

Like the guy in the tatoo shop said if your thinking about a life in crime don't get a tatoo,but of course he's coverd with them and been locked up many times. And besides with todays little bugs how clean is that needle?? :o:huh:

Friend of mine has a "saying" tatooed inside his bottom lip, he pulls his lip down to show it. It goes something about what you can go do to yourself. :blink:

We farm land a few miles away from a guy who has this same thing inside his bottom lip. He's very trashy and it somehow looks appropriate on him :blink: He got arrested 2 years ago for cooking crystal meth though...well he wasn't actually making it. He was making the cooker that its made in and was selling them all over here.

He does have a 1030 Case under a barn by his trailer... :wacko: But I'm too scared to talk to him about it :(:(

Kristin, that's hillarious! Good one!

No tattoos here. I've got enough permanent marks on my body, scars, a crooked bone that was broke once, etc.

Around here, the tattoos that are in the small of a girl's back are called "target tattoos" for reasons that I won't get into.

Bindernut, yeah....I'm with you on the other marks deal. I've got a lot of little "reminders" not to do certain things on my hands.

Nick B)

We have a male student at our school with the f-word tatooed on his arm. If he wears short sleeves we have been instructed to hang him out to dry for three days. What do you think he was smoking when he had that done? :blink: