Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wildfire1206

IH 7288 for sale

26 posts in this topic

Looks like a very nice tractor.

That tractor will make someone a nice machine, all of Garys stuff is VERY well cared for. Last I knew he had the proto 7488 on his farm also. Maybe he would trade even up for my 1206 :D

That tractor will make someone a nice machine, all of Garys stuff is VERY well cared for. Last I knew he had the proto 7488 on his farm also. Maybe he would trade even up for my 1206  :D

bill, gary still has his 7488 proto type. and no it's not for sale. gary wants one of our stx 325's if he can get the 7288 sold.

I sure hope that 72 goes to a good home,was that one that came from Russ?

yes bill thats russ's first 70 series. it came from ohio

That is what I thought Wilson, I cant believe that there were three of those supers not far from me & I had no clue. I was fortunat to see a couple of Russ's before they left & have been in the field with Garry in his proto 7488, I like a dipshit & didnt take my camerea :angry: Do you think there will be many supers at the roundup this year?

That is what I thought Wilson, I cant believe that there were three of those supers not far from me & I had no clue. I was fortunat to see a couple of Russ's before they left & have been in the field with Garry in his proto 7488, I like a dipshit & didnt take my camerea :angry: Do you think there will be many supers at the roundup this year?

there could be a couple a 7288 and a 7488

there could be a couple a 7288 and a 7488

I believe Max's 7488 is 100% assured......

Bill

Why in the world would he want to sell it; he'll hate himself someday

Would anyone like to loan me $60,000?

At 15% interest, I'll loan it to ya!!! LOL

That's a slick machine, sure wish I could figure out a way to justify it, let alone pay for it...

Bill

Would anyone like to loan me $60,000?

At 15% interest, I'll loan it to ya!!! LOL

That's a slick machine, sure wish I could figure out a way to justify it, let alone pay for it...

Bill

Oh that is eazy, you got a lot of green iron, sell the 8410 :D

Jeremy

I think I would give my left arm for it, well maybe something else cuz I need both hands to drive that beauty.

What is the purpose of that MAGNUM cab interior pic being in with that series of pics???

Anyways, that 7288 looks nice. I wish it was closer. I'd buy it to collect it. $$$$$ :wacko:

...well... maybe I'd farm a little bit with it too- maybe pull my CIH 5100 21 hole grain drill with it just to give it a little excercise.... ha...

.....all we ever want is more.... lol...

Rick.

Am I mistaken but didn't a 7288 sell at auction in MI last year that didn't bring $30,000?

If I remember, 0ne 74 and two 7288s sold at auction last year and none broke 30K. Neither did 7288 #19 up in MI a couple years ago and it appeared to be pretty clean. My luck, by the time I get kids out of school and can have toys again, they'll be bringing those higher prices :mellow: . Tom

I had breakfast with Gary this morning, didn't sound like he was to worried about getting it sold, kinda one of those "If I do, I do, If I don't, I don't sorta deals" . That thing sure is a sweet planter tractor though. Kinda of hate to see it leave the neighborhood, we've got three super 70s within a couple of miles here.

The 7288 listed for around 83k & the 74 around 90k but I think they sold them cheaper due to the situation with the case merger.

There was one advertised in last weeks Indiana Agri-news. Had a 641 area code. I wonder if this was the same tractor. Ad said it was at the 2004 FPS.

I swear to the Lord I will have one of those some day. I will find a way to justify it, and especially if I could pick one up for 30,000 at auction... :rolleyes: now its in my budget!!! Thanks for the link. Always nice to see them around!

Whats the deal with the magnum inteirior in the one picture?