Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TRACTOR BOY

What do you look like?

Here's a pic of me and my father(Lucky 1468). This was taken in the spring of 2003. We just got this tractor running. It was a Massey 98 that we bought for $750. :D:P:D:P:D:P:D

By the way, I'm the one sitting on the tire.

post-415-1107567146.jpg

mzhayloader-bill.jpg

this was last summer when i got the hayloader from redman1206.

ANNAnsBall010.jpg

this is our most recent family picture. it is at a fund raiser for my cousin who has cancer.

chad

I looked high and low. Just couldn't come up with one. Sorry everyone! :lol:

#3 :ph34r:

I'll say that PPO also wasn't what I expected. Sorry man, but I thought you were older.

Nick, I had no Idea that was you. WHy didn't you ever say something?

Mark

I did, I just hated to brag, I was excited, I felt as though I was a big celeb, graciong the pages of Red Power!! I didn't know I made it in but when I visited Ole Three Bottom he said "you know you made print right?" I was pretty happy!

My ex did a fine job taking that photo on my .56 acre spread, the building in the background is my official Cub Cadet and letter series restoration facility :D:D:D:D:D

Can you say "Moo"? :ph34r:

KyPullingFanMoo.jpg

I  looked high and low.  Just couldn't come up with one. Sorry everyone! :lol:

#3  :ph34r:

I was wondering how long it would take you to post here. :D I figure this is just about the kind of subject you were refering to when you took on the guest #3 name. :blink:

I'm going to guess you are male, mid thirties and have a goatee(sp). You like your beer, you dont wear a hat much and you drive a ford pickup with a tool box in the back.

How far off am I? <_<:wacko:

Detroit--a Massey 98 for $750?? Did it run? I would love to have one of those animals.Is that the one with the Detroit or was it the "99". A few years ago the ageless iron calendar had a good shot of one that had been redone and it was a beaut. I can't remember the history of where those were built but it seems like the old Ferguson plant had burned and they were built by MM or someone during that time. Pretty sharp paint scheme, decent power and weight ratio. Thanks!

FP, real nice looking rig. That is really sharp. Did you lick the paint with your tongue to make it gloss like that? :lol::lol:

I'm going to guess you are male, mid thirties and have a goatee(sp). You like your beer, you dont wear a hat much and you drive a ford pickup with a tool box in the back.

How far off am I? <_<  :wacko:

Yes, I'm male.

No, not mid thirties. close though

Yes, Goatee

No, I drink very little.

Almost never wear a hat.

Chevy pickup with a toolbox.

You didn't do to bad!

#3 :ph34r:

Detroit--a Massey 98 for $750?? Did it run? I would love to have one of those animals.Is that the one with the Detroit or was it the "99".  A few years ago the ageless iron calendar had a good shot of one that had been redone and it was a beaut. I can't remember the history of where those were built but it seems like the old Ferguson plant had burned and they were built by MM or someone during that time. Pretty sharp paint scheme, decent power and weight ratio. Thanks!

FP, real nice looking rig. That is really sharp. Did you lick the paint with your tongue to make it gloss like that?  :lol:  :lol:

It was the Detroit. :P It is a riceland model with no pto or hydraulics. We bought that one and a Oliver 1900 with the 4-53 Detroit for $1500. I drove the 1900 home and we hauled the 98. It didn't run and was sunk in mud up to the tub frame :( So we started soaking the engine and finally got it to turn over. I used the 1900(withthe newly installed 5 inch straight pipe :D:D ) to drag it around the shop lot. Within a week she was running and shifting in all gears. We traded it off. Its in Minnesota now.

If any of you get the F.I.R.S.T. seed test results in with the farm magazines I'm the guy from Tallulah Il. Thats not my address, it's a typo. that never got fixed.

post-344-1107573083.png

Sorry it's the best I can do. As you can tell we were a LOT younger in this photo.

This is me at Penfield in 02

Since Tractor boy only has me in his picture TWICE!!!, I'll give you another. There's not a whole lot of pictures of me where I don't have a pair f sunglasses on and a cold brew in my hand. This one is minus the cold brew...

560restoration010.jpg

Bill

P.S. Yes, Farmall Power and bindernut look pretty "skrawny" when compared to me and Lenny...LOL

P.S.S. This pic was in the paint process of the 560G. Here's a pic of the finished product with me at the helm...In heavy Clay, Jerking 4-16's in THIRD GEAR, HIGH T/A, (the Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor "grunt" applies here...LOL)

560restoration030.jpg

Here is a pic of me at Halloween. I had just finished up beans that night,and was joining in late,so I had me crazy farmer boy costume on.My little girl was a lady bug. Bill,anyone would look small compared to all you shelby county bohemoths. familyphoto.jpg

heres a pic of me and a friend last year at her grad B) never dated her, it just seemd to work better as friends (fwb) lol

menambe.jpg

her brother has a super A and lots of stationary gas engines :D

Been told I look like Mark Wahlberg.

Dirk Diggler

Dirk diggler LOL anyone else pick up on that, thats funny

10-4 on the Shelby Co. bohemouths, Gall. We raise 'em big and bulky here buddy. You little short people over in Macon Co. better watch out...we're out to take your WOMEN!!!

Bill

P.S. You're just as ugly in a pic as you are in person!

Moe.JPG

T 20 or Mo

This is the most recent picture I have of us. It is a picture from the day after Christmas at my in-law's house. It looks like I have my mouth running!

100_0785_0001.JPG

Well..... This was taken a couple of years back (about 1948) kjohnx.jpg