Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TRACTOR BOY

What do you look like?

Group04copyabcopy.jpg

RedPowerGang2.jpg

rpgangx.jpg

Ok here is alot of fine forum members with names for almost all of them (thank you Jules).

Go ahead if you like and put your pic up(or not) so we can tell what sort of animal we are talking to.

JIM

Guest Old Rusty Farmall

ain't got no digital pics of myself, it's such a pain in the butt ta get one if ya ain't got camera or scanner, got one from a few years back but that's of little good,

OK...I was wondering who'd have the stuff in their pants to start this thread. I don't make a habit of taking pictures of myself, so I only have pictures from weddings, etc. background is black because I had to take all of the relatives out so they wouldn't show up on the top secret redpower board.

revised_small1.jpg

As for what type of animal, my girlfriend says i'm a "stinky" animal :blink::)

This is one of the few pictures that I have of myself that is appropriate.

Ryan

post-411-1107543519.jpg

What, only 3 replies to this so far? Well I'm no Tom Cruise but have no fear of the camera from either side. Heres one of me inspecting my yellow mustard field last July.

post-90-1107549982.jpg

Here's me. I got some better pics, but none have red tractors in them. Even got one of me on a Putt Putt I might post. :lol:

mew6_1.jpg

Man, I look short next to Lenny & Bill. And i'm 6' tall!!!!!!

Mark

Here I am. Pic was taken at Lebanon Valley Speedway on a saturday night. My best friend runs this car.

Nick B)

farmallman_racecar.jpg

No i wouldn't think that. Your just more, i don't know how to say it ;)  :D , just differnt' then i expected.

FP

And you expected him to look like what exactly?????

How on earth do you expect to know what people look like if you have no picture or at least a description for goodness sakes.

or shall I translate that for you FP

"an yoo expcted him too look liek wot xactly. ow on earth yoo xpect no wot peepole look likes if yoo no have pichore or descripton of them four goodness saces"

How on earth do you expect to know what people look like if you have no picture or at least a description for goodness sakes.

"an yoo expcted him too look liek wot xactly.  ow on earth yoo xpect no wot peepole look likes if yoo no have pichore or descripton of them four goodness saces"

aaaa silence Juliet :D I have a picture in my mind what I think every one looks like on here, I was close on a few people :D

FP

Maybe you could write an FP dictionary "The decritions of FP's word meenins" Could make a lot of money there if we all bought one for on here . :P:lol: You must be posting too fast again FP I thought Roger had you posting real good and we were impressed. AH well .

Aww you deleted the descritions word in your post , now that doesn't make sense spoil sport ;)

old and sucky pic but here ya go and dont try and steal my tractor or u'll meet me with my "home invastion tool"

P1010086.JPG

I do not think I would want to have been that camera holder

aaaa silence Juliet :D I have a picture in my mind what I think every one looks like on here, I was close on a few people  :D

FP

so what do you think i look like?? lets see what you think, and then ill post a pic :blink:

The best I can do is tell of my one time in a national magazine where I appear in the issue of RP with Kristen's tractor on the front. I am in with my Super M and 127 Cadet. Cool to be able to put a name to these pictures or vice-versa.

"an yoo expcted him too look liek wot xactly.  ow on earth yoo xpect no wot peepole look likes if yoo no have pichore or descripton of them four goodness saces"

Sorry, I'm guilty as FP. I tend to kind of build a picture of what someone looks like by the words they use and the way they say things. I think it's somewhat natural to do this. :huh:

I've never seen a picture of Juliet, but the way I would picture her is, about 5'6", average build and wearing conservitive clothes. I have no idea how far off I am and I dont care. I just came to that visual by the few posts that I've read from her. She's always willing to help out and her avitars and other such is always in good taste. That's how I come to some of these visuals.

For some reason I always thought PPO was older and more grizzly in appearance. I gathered this visual from how mature his posts are and how much knowledge he has. Usually it takes more years gone by to come up with some of the wisdom he has shared.

There, now that I have everyone thinking I'm really in an asylem (sp) or should be, I'll sign off now. :ph34r:

I forgot to add I have gone underground and changed my appearance a little, I am two weeks into a goatee as per a womans request :D:D:D:D:wub:

post-160-1107567344.jpgJust look to the left. Yup, dats me over der

Old, fat, bald and ugly, were you expecting Tom Selleck??

Incase you want to blow it up and shoot at it