pt756

breaking bad show?

never watched it at all now they are repeating it on the weekends marathon showing, always have heard radio announcer talk about it, I have watched the first 3 seasons now walt is one smooth talker.

I watched the whole thing on Netflix. I really enjoyed it, but by the time I finished I needed some light fluffy entertainment. It was just too dark and violent. Same thing with Sons Of Anarchy.

I probably wouldn't sit down and watch something that continues like that but the cold and the dairy economy kind of quiet around here lately.

I have watched all of breaking bad, was a good show.

Just got done watching "Narco", best series I have ever seen.

I liked it too, but waited a long time to watch it as I didn't think I'd really be interested in it.  It's probably been a year or more since I watched it on Netflix.  I'll probably watch it again, but I'm not ready to yet.

Certainly an interesting tale about a genius who makes a whole lot of bad decisions.

SPOILER ALERT:

If you haven't watched it yet, but plan to, you might want to skip the following.

If you have seen the whole show, and especially the last episode, you might be interested in a short Myth-Busters episode where they duplicate Walter's creative use of an M60.