pt756

15 k an acre land sale.

was watching ag  day on Monday they reported a 15 thousand dollar plus land auction in Illinois recently anybody near that?

Here I've lost rental land for 35000/a

Paid 12k for last land we bought in '12.  Too much? Yep but guys up rd got 20k so we snatched it.m

10 hours ago, pt756 said:

was watching ag  day on Monday they reported a 15 thousand dollar plus land auction in Illinois recently anybody near that?

Where abouts in Illinois was it?  I grew up about 3 miles from a farm that sold for $12,500 about 5-6 years ago.  

Where abouts in NW IL is this?

I live in Roanoke Illinois  near Peoria  and we had two parcels of land  go for between 14 and16 thousand  per acre  last month. 

here virtually everything but cidiot shaks is illegal,so  any that is offered is $20Kac  once elderly owners are starved out by ridiculous tax's

developers weasel it for < $12K with 10 yr no tax and resell at $25-60K  per stamp lot

virtually EVERY land owner of more than 5 acres has signed on to "no cidiot shaks"  farm only forever, only a handful of leaches are  requesting $$.

for the past 20 years this has been  stonewalled  despite state law requiring such to be part of EVERY local plan,before building continues

took 5 hours at last sign up to meet the requirements,by law automatic effect but.....

one of last months votes required By state law had to allow fracking,it is coming to several cidiot squares as that was the biggest open space meeting guidlines

6 miles from our farm one went for $14,700,,, Mine is avail. for $14,500. ----Here in central land does sell that high, (or has), in recent years! some still getting the big bucks for theirs.  thanks; sonny

2 acre raw lot across from me just sold for $175,000.  It is part of a 17 home subdivision on 60 acres where the starting price of the homes will be 1,000,000.  Doesn't look good for my taxes in the future if they get the idea that the land on this side of the road has the same value.