Sign in to follow this  
Art From DeLeon

Neat Steam Engine Video

Thanks for that cool video! Never saw that being done, no corn up here in the frozen North!

Fun to watch, would like to be helping!

Keith Rucker on youtube is involved with old steam equipment at  a Southeast Georgia museum of agriculture. He has videos posted of an operating steam train and a sawmill.

Also machining videos where he has made parts to keep the machinery going. 

Good entertainment when normal TV is posting crap.

Just now, oleman said:

Good entertainment when normal TV is posting crap.

And since I don't have television, I spend hours watching YouTube videos.

And I do love watching those showing corn picking, corn shelling, and OLD Caterpillars moving dirt.

1 minute ago, Art From DeLeon said:

And since I don't have television, I spend hours watching YouTube videos.

And I do love watching those showing corn picking, corn shelling, and OLD Caterpillars moving dirt.

We have a smart TV, it will do internet (it is not a PC but has a few PC functions) and normal TV, the beauty of the thing is a 42" high rez screen and the internet ability with WiFi.

I ran it for a year without viewing live TV, but went back to TV for up to date news, since I was already using internet from comcast.

I have a room full of computers so most of my on-line time, including this post, is on one of the PC's.

I found these steam engine videos a while back and found them to be pretty cool.  Not doing farm work but cool all the same.  Search youtube if you like em, there's many more of these engines.  I can't seem to find it but seem to remember one of them on a pretty good run of a hill with a load and it was even better than these.