Wonder what you all think about the t340 ? I think it's a tracked Farmall h . Good with a loader in soft ground , marginal with blade in clay, great in snow work .

I had both, T340 with the 600 Blade I converted to hydraulic tilt, it had a three point and pto, this was my primary tillage tractor, rototilling, disking, plowing and dozing. I also had a T340A with a 4 in one bucket, rippers, great little tractors, they both did a lot of work, then I upgraded to a TD6 62 and 100C loader with 4 in one, rippers. They are all good if used as intended and not abused. Wish I had kept them. 

IH T340 & T340A 001.jpg

I've got a 340 loader w/ 4 in 1 and it's been useful. Small enough to be easy to move around & maneuverable but still enough heft to lift pretty good loads. The ripper and scraper/dozer/clamshell functions have been good though I've had less luck using it as a loader - the bucket is tall enough I have a hard time getting it really full of dirt and you're not going anywhere fast. Mine also doesn't have much traction - both due to the triple bar grousers and having slippery steering clutches. I think the steering clutch issue on mine is just from mine being cranky, it's not systematic if you have them adjusted right. 

Honestly what I've used it for most is lifting/moving stuff. It would lift more than my small backhoe (3500 ford) and while the bigger backhoe (4500 ford) I now have now is supposed to lift more it's hard to steer and has traction issues in the mud where the crawler handles that kind of weight much better. 

I will let you know when I get mine running right.  Spending the winter converting it to updated newer parts.  Also converted it to 12 volt system.  My original parts pile is growing but that just means less to go wrong when I start to use it.

1960 IHT340(4) 12-11-2011.JPG