Bought this ragged 1086 off an auction. Power steering and brakes are weak. Poorly done repaint is peeling. It's going to need a new cab skin from triple r. Let the work begin. Well soon anyway I Had knee replacement 3 weeks ago.

1086.jpg

Good luck. Keep us posted on your progress. (hopefully the knee first ;))

Is this your first 1086 ? 

I have a 986 and had a 1086, 1066 and a 1466 back in the day

Following! :)

One good thing about this one is the doors are not rusted out. The cab skin is though. That's kinda strange

The 986 I just picked up has two different wheel centers too.  I think they are 3 1/4" where your 10 has 3 1/2" otherwise I'd be trying to swap with ya, as I'd like them to match. 

If you find that piece at the cab top under the roof, and behind the flashers I need to know where to get one as well.  My 1486 is rusted through there. 

I think the wheels are the same, one side has a removal tool on it. Maybe someone will let me know. Haven' had time to look in to it. I' gonna do the cab skin replacemet after I deal with some mechanical issues. I have some front end wear to address, weak steering and brakes TA lever is unhooked. I want to find out if the TA is deleted or what. I want a working TA.

Yep you're right.  I looked on my phone and one looked like the 6 hole center and the other looked like the 12 hole center.