You know what I`m sayin?

You hear me?

It is what it is

I know what you`re sayin

Now this is the truth

Ain`t no BS

As true as I`m standing here

Right hand to God

This guy used them all and some I forgot a while back when I drove 2.5 hours to see a tractor.

But when he said at the end, "I`ll be honest with you", he confirmed that everything else he said WAS BS.

It seems the more of the sayings I listed above are used, the further away I you should stay from them. 

I`ve wasted 5 hours before I guess. It took me the trip home to get all the anger/cussing/frustration out of me!

So watch out when a seller says, "I`ll be honest with you"

as far as that goes............

Better to figure it out before you lay down your hard earned cash.  A man of his word needs no oath to assure his honesty.

This is no s**t.

The motor in it was overhauled last summer by a guy that lived down the road.  I am sure that if anything goes wrong, *** HE *** would stand behind it.

\Choke.  Choke  

Guy told me it was "Owned by a preacher and a plumber!" Better'n the little old lady story, apparently......

Guy in Deforest that sells stuff a real fast talker.  According to him a God fearing man he will tell you straight up about his faith. I listened to his wisdom. Big,Big mistake. Do you due diligence when dealing with this guy he is a real smoozer.  Kinda like I would tell you the truth 6-7 different ways before I would EVER lie to you.

Buyer beware.  I try to be so honest and give so much info, that buyers probably think I'm lying anyway.   Then I let them walk around and look other things over.   Doesn't  take long until they realize that I have just a touch of OCD.   

I drove 6 hours pulling a trailer to get a 1066 about 15 years ago only to get there and see that the tractor had been upset and slid on it's side.  He sent me a ton of pictures but only of the good side.  I learned a good lesson that day!  He also learned some new words concerning his mother!

jerry

1 hour ago, SMOKER 1 said:

I drove 6 hours pulling a trailer to get a 1066 about 15 years ago only to get there and see that the tractor had been upset and slid on it's side.  He sent me a ton of pictures but only of the good side.  I learned a good lesson that day!  He also learned some new words concerning his mother!

jerry

From what He did, I doubt they were new to Him.

Some people will keep talking until they find what you want to hear.

5 hours ago, SMOKER 1 said:

jerry

I know you think thats bad Jerry but I knew a guy that bought a 7,3 engine and installed it to find out every rod was knocking, Wasn't me but I laughed my ass off about it,

15 hours ago, leeave96 said:

I take full responsibility...🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

That one is mostly politicians.  And is most certainly BS.

Ron

45 years ago I called a fellow on a 33 Chevy 2 door sedan that was advertised in the Des Moines Register.  Price seemed right so I called him.  Description was good so I told him to hold on, I am on my way.  He said, "first here with the cash takes the car".  Okay, that is reasonable.  I was 3 hrs away by ground, so I rented an airplane and away I went.  Got there first with cash.  He showed me the car.  Nice 4 door sedan.  I let him know I was upset over that.  He called into his office to his wife and asked what the ad looked like.  She brought the paper to him and he read it.  Asked her why she put 2 door sedan in the ad.  She said it has two doors on each side.  I said goodbye, or words to that effect.

She wasn't even blonde, but was a good looker.

Ron

ps: that was such a nice car priced right.  I should have bought it anyway.

On 12/26/2017 at 8:41 PM, leeave96 said:

Ran when parked...

LOL.   I have been told that one more then once.

19 hours ago, 806 man said:

Guy in Deforest that sells stuff a real fast talker.  According to him a God fearing man he will tell you straight up about his faith. I listened to his wisdom. Big,Big mistake. Do you due diligence when dealing with this guy he is a real smoozer.  Kinda like I would tell you the truth 6-7 different ways before I would EVER lie to you.

If I went to buy something and the guy spent time detailing his faith in the good book and lord above as a reason to buy it, depending on my mood I'd either leave or preach the revelation I had just been divinely inspired with.

Worked the last time it was used...hmmm

Engine stuck tight..............Auctioneer said, "Runs on ether".

Said this not on one tractor, but many times.

"BUYER BEWARE"

I have a real hard time with people that act this way [using fath as leverage]

one that comes to mind is a preacher that I use to hunt with in port hurn Mi.

out bird hunting he shot 18 woodcock in one day [3 bird limit] then wanted the rest of us to take them back to town so if he got stopped he would not get in trouble [didn't want to look bad]

then drop them at his house.

I walked off and left him there at the parking area.

came by a few days later and said he was sorry for his behavior,,and the next breath said his dog made him do it.

told him he needs to get rid of the dog and ask him to leave.

I know there are men of faith here on the fourm and this post isn't  meant to blast your faith ,,its just frustrating to deal with beleavers that act this way.

as for me and Jesus were good .

Mike

33 minutes ago, Diesel Doctor said:

Engine stuck tight..............Auctioneer said, "Runs on ether".

Said this not on one tractor, but many times.

"BUYER BEWARE"

It wasn't THAT tight----only took 3 weeks to get it loose----- :blink:

Mike

one of the local auctioneers one day told the crowd, you know to tell when a auctioneer is lying,....  when his lips are moving.       the funny thing, in his case much of the time, it was true.