Jonno_G

Hough H30 hydraulic brake booster plumbing?

Hi All,

I am currently working on a Hough H30C, at some point in the past someone has attempted to update the steering but has had to abandon the project for whatever reason and return it to the original steering gear. My problem is that in the process they have disconnected the hydraulic brake booster and lost (or destroyed, who knows?) one of the hoses, and modified another hose at the steering box, so that the remaining line to the booster has nowhere to connect to.

Getting new hoses made up, and new fittings etc is not a problem, but at present I cannot see where said hoses should attach. I have my suspicions, but rather than just guess I was hoping that someone could give me some photos, or a scan of the appropriate pages from a workshop service manual or even just a parts book arrangement?

The attached images show each end of the remaining hydraulic hose, and the fitting at the rear of the master cylinder/booster assembly that I'm not sure where this one should be plumbed to.

Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,...Jon.

IMG_20171207_151823739.jpg

IMG_20171207_152000276.jpg

IMG_20171207_151831150.jpg

I can't make an attachment that RP will accept. Send me a note and I will email them to you

Tombrakeall@hotmail.com