Hydro70

Ive been on this forum 16 as of January 2018, how long u been on here

I had to look back , Aug,  2008 , Thanks to Jerry Smoker he was the guy that got me on here 😊, good ,bad or otherwise 😂 I really enjoy helping all of you when I can and try to stay out of the disagreements , oh other than oil 😎😎😎

I have met a lot of great people on here and become really good friends with a lot of you 😊

Danny

Aug 22 2006,  I think I ended up here because of the search for my Dad's 1206. Google searches seemed to bring up threads on this Website.

One of my first screensaver photos on my computer was the pic of Jerry Smoker's goldies all lined up👍

If I wasn't an original poster, I would have to be close to one of the originals. Had to have been in the late 1990s when I first started. I remember Blaine(1206SWMO), HD, JD Humm, Bill Ohio, boog, and many, many others through the years. I have dropped out from time to time as things can get busy-only to return later. Many comments from people on here bring me back to my younger days when IH was a large corporation whose presence was unquestioned. How many of you growing up in the 1950s/60s/70s would have ever envisioned talking about International Harvester Company in the past tense?

Have met several people on this forum, and its always great to meet them. One of the highlights of last year's RPR in Des Moines was meeting a bunch of you guys.

February 10 2005 , choose 560Dennis cause I wanted to Honor my Dad because he named me  He bought this Farmall C in 48 or 49  which I still have. This is the Super C we got in 1960 we had it etched on his tombstone to honor with the barn and wheat . The Farmall 560 Diesel came in 1978 , to disk 40 acres of wheat. The Fordson is my dad first tractor,my avitar, he and my uncle bought with Oliver plows in 1928 from Owosso Tractor , I have the orginal receipt for it.

So I keep the tractors and join the forum to enjoy the past and present experience from a man that I may see gifts God has blessed me with. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I'm thinking 99ish. I remember all those old names and have met several.

5 hours ago, ole 815 said:

Aug 22 2006,  I think I ended up here because of the search for my Dad's 1206. Google searches seemed to bring up threads on this Website.

One of my first screensaver photos on my computer was the pic of Jerry Smoker's goldies all lined up👍

Still got that pic?  I'd like to see it.

jerry

5 hours ago, SMOKER 1 said:

Still got that pic?  I'd like to see it.

jerry

Not sure, if  I do it's saved in my old computer in shop office. Look tomorow.

If I remember correct, they were lined up in a field, maybe even the ground was white. 

Edit.   Found pic on internet, check thread on coffee shop I posted

March 2010, lurked for probably a couple years before that.  BK

2013 for me ,  Redpower is the first forum I had ever joined , I was made to feel welcome by many of the members here,

I am already checking the forum By the time my first sip of coffee is drank , and usually last thing before bed :)

"kevingweq"     is my handle  - First name Kevin the gweq stands for the company my Dad ( George Wheeler) started in 1969  G.W. EQUIPMENT Co. Inc.

which i continue to own and operate today. 

Hey BJ why can't I purchase a subscription to the magazine online yet ?

( I was thinking it is time to renew and give a little back to the folks who make this site the BEST !)

5a371a80dd3c8_International852574001(640x350).jpg.fd5c16008f26a599e582718e354ef359.jpg

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 6:09 PM, Red_Man said:

It says I joined Christmas day of 2004.

Me too, but I think the forum had a change around that time.

I believe I started here in very late 1999.

On edit, does anyone know what happened to 1206SWMO (Blaine)?  I enjoyed his posts on his travels through the countryside and the pics he shared here.  His profile shows last on 2/1/12.

December 9, 2009.  Hard to believe how fast the time goes by.  This forum led to my first Roundup (Albert Lea), and my involvement with the IHCC Chapter 5. Met many wonderful people,  had some incredible times and learned a lot. Thanks to everyone and Happy Holidays!

Blaine was on the combine forum on ytmag..................I don't know if he still is or not.  

Richard Lantis was on the original one too I believe?  Dr. Evil was there too..................