Ihcubguy

7.5-18 wheels

Looking for the possibility of putting narrower tires on our tractor at work to put a different style Tire on it then a four rib. The tractor is a 2014 John Deere with 8 lug Wheels. Even though it's green I no it's a standard size wheel. There are other tractors out there using tires of that size but my question is have any of you guys ever seen an 8 lug wheel in a 7.5-18? It currently has 10.00 x 16 tires on it but they wear out too quick because the tractor only does road work and we want to go to a narrower Tire to eliminate some of the scrubbing that's done by riding down the road all the time. I picked that particular size in order to keep the same height as the 10.00 x 16. So has anyone ever seen a 7.50 x 18 inch wheel with an 8 lug bolt pattern? So far I have not been able to find any. The little research I've done already I know that the 7.5 x 18 tire actually has a higher load carrying capabilities than our current Tire. Thanks for any help.

being govt money  just have one made and/or your center added to it

The IH tractor wheels for 7.50x18 or 7.50x20 tires were all 6-bolt.  I bet a parts guy could find a wheel for a combine or maybe a big new planter that would fit a 7.50x18 tire, 6x18 rim/wheel or 7.50x20 tire, 6x20 rim/wheel.

I did find a listing for a 400519R1 wheel, 7 x 20 inch for 9.50x20 tire, same 8-bolt pattern up as a standard 10.00 or 11.00x16 wheel.  Like JASS is leading to, bet this wheel would work for a 10.00x20 truck tire.

You get an 8 bolt Manure Spreader wheel and you just run at 10:20 on the front. They are hardly any taller than 11L16 so your height might go up a tiny bit but the tires should last almost indefinitely in that application. I have used a spreader rim in place of the front 11L16 on the 10/1566 as a spare numerous times

you can find Allis wd /power adjust back wheels, use wheel centers to weld whatever size rim,  may also try front wheels of  jd 6700 hi-cycle crop sprayer

Whatever I end up putting on needs to stay with a 34 to 35 inch outside diameter because if we stray too far from that it will change how are side mount flail works and also our front lift for our broom. Also the front tires will be industrial or truck