Following a pickup, deer accident with my 1997 F250, a replacement was necessary. My wife wanted a 4 door so the family can travel with me to shows/ rides in comfort. Sorry that it is not red, but the engine is IH!

20171127_072142.jpg

20171126_201255.jpg

20171126_201239.jpg

20171126_201211.jpg

20171122_190826.jpg

20171122_190843.jpg

Nice ride! Keep that B&W hitch and mechanism clean and lubed and they work well. Have one on my F150.

Good looking set up, like the duallys.

11 minutes ago, 660 driver said:

Nice ride! Keep that B&W hitch and mechanism clean and lubed and they work well. Have one on my F150.

I found the easiest thing to do is to remove the ball when not in use. If dirt falls in the hole I just blow/clean it out before dropping the ball in.

2 minutes ago, kal said:

Good looking set up, like the duallys.

With my red trailer, every day will look like Christmas!😄

Looks nice, last of the 7.3's. How many miles?  150K is just getting broke in. Take half decent care of it and will be around for a long time!

16 minutes ago, TomH said:

Looks nice, last of the 7.3's. How many miles?  150K is just getting broke in. Take half decent care of it and will be around for a long time!

155,000 miles.  New turbo, injectors, injector harness, batteries,  front tires and rear brakes before I purchased it.

Looks like a winner- you can haul stuff AND people.  Having a back seat was a huge consideration when I bought my current truck (crew cab) so my wife/daughter could ride comfortably.  Well Dad too, haha. 

Good looking truck.

Looks nice. Should pull a tractor very nicely.

Nice looking Rig .

I am jealous, love the dually's .

Tony

20 hours ago, BOBSIH856 said:

I found the easiest thing to do is to remove the ball when not in use. If dirt falls in the hole I just blow/clean it out before dropping the ball in.

I always leave mine in flipped over but maybe I'll try your way. I use it enough where it really hasn't been an issue yet but my stepsons has acted up as he only uses his here and there. Dads new Super Duty has the 5th wheel prep pack from ford so it has little covers for all the holes. Works really nice so far.

Reaching in to grab the ball and flip it when there is a little bit of dirt/snow ice can be quite the hassle. Plus by keeping the ball in the cab I reduce the chance of somebody stealing it. The covers and integrated hitch is nice on the new trucks.

My bw came when I got the truck with half inch bolts and near 5/8 holes it was noisy...I reamed out and  put 5/8 in much quiter mine is below the flatbed it's always up...

The one in my 93 is stuck up, but i don't think its b&w brand. It's round shank. I have pounded on it from the top, bottom, sides, soaked it in pb... even lifted the back half of the pickup by it and pounded on it with a bar... might as well be welded.

1 minute ago, ZachGrant said:

The one in my 93 is stuck up, but i don't think its b&w brand. It's round shank. I have pounded on it from the top, bottom, sides, soaked it in pb... even lifted the back half of the pickup by it and pounded on it with a bar... might as well be welded.

Sounds like the Una-goose in my truck. I've tried pb, also tried lots of heat. But its still stuck in there. 

Bought a repo pickup that came from sand country with a bw. It doesn't budge. It'll stay up until I pull the bed and put a flatbed on it