Sign in to follow this  
vtfireman85

The latest sexual harassment lawsuit

IMG_4697.PNG

That's a good one!!! Glad I'm not a dairy farmer!😎😎😎

Alan

I hate to speculate what it might be called but watch out when they get to cutting off heads of grain

What vile things can the left wing, wacko, correct police call a guy that castrates livestock?

Gloria Allred has the papers all drawn up. She just needs a steer to represent.

Now that John Conyers from MI is in hot water....he's 88 for petes sake.  TERM limits!!!!!  Odd is all of the sudden even the old media is reporting all the Dem/Left perverts.  Guess they cant keep it down much now.  Some of the lefties are repeat offenders and the media is kinda sad.  If a Right guy [Oriely] comments on how nicely dresses a woman is they demonize and hang the man.  

Like no news on the large exodus of small and mid sized companies from Chitcago.  Not in the news but its real.  Or how many are just moving from the out of control Baltimore area.  Detroit 2.0, 3.0,....

Why can't we ever find out what O'Reilly actually did to those women.  Lot of  news that goes no where.   To pay off one with 32 million and it was going on for some time, what the heck. 

Couldn't resit.....

Mike

image001.png

3 hours ago, MTO said:

No automatic alt text available.

Hey Hey ,,,, I have rights also Santa asked me the same question ( i feel completely violated)

I am also thinking of breach of contract lawsuit ( I never got what I asked for ):)

On December 13, 2017 at 7:29 PM, Kevingweq said:

Hey Hey ,,,, I have rights also Santa asked me the same question ( i feel completely violated)

I am also thinking of breach of contract lawsuit ( I never got what I asked for ):)

Well.... Were you?

Hahahaha very funny Ian, good read