Sign in to follow this  
timbo1946

Asking for prayers, held out as long as I could

Thoughts and prayers sent your way!! Sorry to hear all the news your family is enduring, but cancer doctors do good work.  My mother had the worst form of breast cancer 5 years ago, doctors gave her a very slim chance of survival.  But she is now 4 years cancer free, not to say it can’t return, but for now cancer free!! 

Positive thoughts, and prayers!!

Take it one day at a time try to find something positive about every day . take some time for yourself also so you remain of sound body and mine. I will remember you in my prayers. Best of wishes for you and your family . God has set the path its not always the easiest , your faith will help you. And please don't be afraid to keep us posted.

Don’t hesitate to ask for prayer, it’s one of the things we can easily do for each other here on this forum. I will add your family to my prayer list. 

Orin

Sending more prayers your way.

8 hours ago, 1086plowboy said:

Thoughts and prayers sent. Totally understand, we all question in these type of situations. We are human, somethings are beyond us.

X2

It's certainly not a bother to ask Him for more miracles. He can do anything

Proverbs 27:17 

"As iron sharpens iron, so does one man sharpen another". 

My favorite verse and appropriate I think. You can hone them into shape and wear down the imperfections against your strength. 

My wife's an my prays are with you and your family.

Rick

We are told to ask and to have faith in God are Father. So thank you for sharing with us and asking that we pray for you. Will add you and your family to those I pray for.

prayers going up now for you and all of your family....     Stay positive Timbo...

Pembroke 

Praying for you to have the strength to be the rock for your family, and for your wife and daughter and grandson. Praying that they have speedy and complete recovery.

Alan

19 hours ago, timbo1946 said:

Update,

I received word from Erika on Hunter's condition. Some of the best news I have had for a while, the testing for Spina Bifida came back negative.

ALL OF YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYS ARE HELPING, THANK YOU.

I will quote from Erika's note

Baby is 1lb 4oz. So right on schedule..."

"Tumor is about the same size as last time, Heart and kidneys look good so right now there is no concern of hydrops"

"They don't expect tumor to grow to be huge and are very hopeful that he will leave the hospital with a battle scar and a short NICU stay.  He was VERY busy this morning. Wouldn't sit still for many of the pics. So otherwise he's 
annoyed that the tumor is in his way."

The way she wrote her note is so indicative of her, always looking for the positive, very proud of her.

Good, no great news Timbo!

Take care of yourself during this period.  Tests, consultation,  and treatment can drain your energy. 

It is encouraging to read  the cancer was caught early.  Cancer treatment has advanced so much in  recent years.  Even the more aggressive cancers respond to treatment when caught early.

Please know you are in our thoughts. 

I want to thank everyone. It has a long month already, but all of are managing. Lisa has some very nice calls the past few days. I will keep updates coming as things change. Again thank you all for the well wishes and prayers

Great news, sil just finished up Her last treatments after surgery, radiation and chemo.  She is doing great and We are asking the all powerful one the same for Your better half.  Prayers sent from Tennessee.