Sign in to follow this  
IH Dan

New Purchase: 125E Trac. Loader. Need to locate Serial No. and year!

Hello, I'm brand new to your forum.  I took some pics today of the International I purchased a couple wk's ago.  I would like to know if the pics I've shared help to identify the S/N and year.  I purchased a couple items in which to repair the beauty before it's first use.  I bought a new start button, which I need to replace ASAP.  I also purchased a seal/packing kit to replace a leaking bucket cylinder.  Also, noteworthy is that the track looks loose.

I typically enjoy working on mechanical things, but have never done any of these fixes.  The previous owner gave me several books on the machine, but still need to know the S/N and Year.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Best, Dan

I'm no help on the serial number location but welcome aboard the forum.  That looks like a real nice clean track loader you don't see many of.  

Thanks Guy!  I added a few pics. in hope that they might assist in understanding if the pics I attached give any clue to the S/N and year it was built.

Should also post this thread on the Construction forum. There are several crawler experts on that forum that probably know the location of the S/N.

Thanks Guy!  I added a few pics. in hope that they might assist in understanding if the pics I attached give any clue to the S/N and year it was built.

George, thanks for the suggestion!  Sounds like a good idea, but a lot of work to re-do.  Guess I wish there was a way to just forward my post, or at least send a copy of it to the Construction Forum on this site.

Dan