rocko59

Hi. Rocko59 here

It's been a while since I have stopped by. Lots of changes have happened since 2015, I left Brown International Services in Sept 2015 and didn't work for quite a while. I've been back at my favourite thing for a while now. I will stop by when I can but I don't have much time to spend on here. Wishing everyone the best and I will be back soon to stop by and see what's happening 

Wow good to here from you Been a long time that's for sure.  Good to hear things are going well for you. 

Not to many of the originals posting much anymore but I think lots still check in from time to time. 

Nice to hear from you Rocko. Lotta politics goes on here from time to time. Keep checking in, lots of questions have been asked and we know you have the answer. 

John

Rocko:  Glad to hear from you!  Hope to see you around more.  Rawleigh

Yes, it's real nice to know that your OK. I had the pleasure of meeting you back in 2008 when I stopped by Browns for some parts. You shared a little personal history and I had to take my hat off to you. Those who have you for a friend are well blessed.

That's awesome!!  I have enjoyed reading your old posts and comments!

Hi Rocko!!! stop in when you can!---Sometimes I get tied up with health problems and dont get on as much as I would like!  WELCOME!!!!!  from  sonny

Good to hear from you, I poke my head in every once in awhile to see whats going on around here.

Good to hear fro you again Rocko. I tried to get hold of you couple years ago and called Browns, they told me you had left but not much help in finding you. I bought a 175 C and had some questions.

Glad your back.

D

Rocko,

glad to see you are back.  I wondered you were up to and glad to hear it was not something bad (you are still walking around) lots of the old timers from this site have left.

G'day Rocko,

Good to see you pop up here.I hope all is good with you.