Sign in to follow this  
farmall666

LAND RENT

WHATS THE HIGHEST AND LOWEST YOU FOLKS EVER HEARD IN LAND RENT.

E Washington 7-8 years ago irrigated land was over $1,000.00/acre

wonder how 500 land rent works with 2.88 corn?  I don't hear anyone pushing up rents here in central wis. however the demand for land to just spread manure on is the problem we have, don't think nobody beating doors down to out pay anybody at the current commodity prices.

Don't know what the current rent is but I do know several guys who have cut back on the amount they are renting dumping the least productive land.

Rick

Here, NWWA, dairy farm grass/corn silage ground is $300-500/.  Seed spud guys may give little more.  Raspberries $800-1100/ with 10 year contracts.  Well included.  No water, poor ground out by The Sound (cooler) $200 be possible, but there is a reason there is 1000+ acres fallow out there now days.

1 hour ago, TroyDairy said:

Here, NWWA, dairy farm grass/corn silage ground is $300-500/.  Seed spud guys may give little more.  Raspberries $800-1100/ with 10 year contracts.  Well included.  No water, poor ground out by The Sound (cooler) $200 be possible, but there is a reason there is 1000+ acres fallow out there now days.

Dicktater pull off the res.?

12 hours ago, 806 man said:

Dicktater pull off the res.?

They own out there.  About all thats any good frankly.  Any farther west junk....but Frank's land.

I pay about $25/acre for pasture rent here in Arkansas.  Crop land rents for 1/4 crop share (typical in the south).  I do have a neighbor who pays 1/3.  Thx-Ace

Salinas, California can have $3000/ac rent. We asked how much it sold for. The man said it rarely changes ownership, because who would sell that?

$2400 for a circle of organic carrots