421malibu

first time diabetic nice to meet you

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, pt756 said:

how many teaspoons of sugar in a regular pop? dentist office has a chart up claims as high as 10 teaspoons. is that possible?

Depending on brand 36 - 58 grams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, pt756 said:

how many teaspoons of sugar in a regular pop? dentist office has a chart up claims as high as 10 teaspoons. is that possible?

Generally between 36 - 58 grams of sugar in a regular soda, depending on brand. 4.2 grams =  1 teaspoon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/18/2017 at 10:00 PM, pt756 said:

how many teaspoons of sugar in a regular pop? dentist office has a chart up claims as high as 10 teaspoons. is that possible?

Yes, Mt Dew one of the worst or was at least

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, iowaboy1965 said:

Yes, Mt Dew one of the worst or was at least

I drank at least one a day for almost 50 years. Probably was the hardest thing to give up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, yellowrosefarm said:

I drank at least one a day for almost 50 years. Probably was the hardest thing to give up.

They make a Diet,  Caffeine Free,  Mt. Dew.....it's not too bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now