Sign in to follow this  
ny bill o

unisystem brake part

a brake piston on my 802 power unit has corroded to the point that it is ruined and needs to be replaced. part 3708415. i think it likely was used on some other units also.

any ideas on parts yards that might have one?

100_2187.JPG

J and j sales in Glasgow ky might have one used to be biggest dealer in area, still have some sitting around last time I was there 

DEE implement in Waukon Iowa.    They should have it.   Deal in all sorts of UNI stuff

Nate

I don't know if you are on facebook Bill but there is a uni harvester group on there they will likely know where to get the part. I can ask.

32 minutes ago, rjpont said:

I don't know if you are on facebook Bill but there is a uni harvester group on there they will likely know where to get the part. I can ask.

ask away, or, what is group address?

Back in the day I had UNI equipment , 705 & 702. I vaguely recall the final drives of some UNI's being the same as some of the Gleaner combines of similar size, F series ???? I think they were made by Rockwell.  After all the years my memory may be wrong and my not apply to the model you have.

Edited by 756-310
addition

3 hours ago, ny bill o said:

ask away, or, what is group address?

The group is New Idea Uni-Harvesters looks like the piston is the same as some Gleaner combines and some older Case tractors too. Someone from Widders Parts in Carlisle Pennsylvania is going to check in the morning they think they may have one.

Last time I looked, Larson Implement in Cambridge, MN had 15+ Uni's in their boneyard.