RedPower5488

Kory Wagons

What is a fair condition 200 bushel range kory gravity wagon worth? Asking for a friend.

I will add that this is in eastern Iowa.

In NW Iowa it would be hard pressed to bring $1000. I have 2 and my dad had 4, we sold his for $650 average. I bought a 365  Demco with like new tires for $2000 a few years back. Everyone here needs 550 or bigger. 

My brother bought new one dealer had awhile on 8 ton gear for $2300 or so last year.The same dealer want $1800 for just the running gear so I guess box not worth too much

I checked craigslist and most ask 1000-1500, I would probably guess value just depends on your area. Thanks for the replies.

If it was a J&M or McCurdy or any other good quality box would sell better. The Kory is one of the cheap ones that doesn't have the little step by the door so they don't empty as easy. I would say the box alone to be worth one to two hundred dollars. The running gear would be worth more maybe much more depending on the weight rating and the tires. Asking how much a Kory wagon is worth is like someone asking how much their Ford car is worth. A picture or more details would be very helpful.