Unusual Phobias or fears

Marriage 

1 hour ago, f30puller said:

Marriage 

And how many times you gonna try it? Lol

14 minutes ago, jass1660 said:

And how many times you gonna try it? Lol

I'm done!!!! This is it lol

Heights and snakes.  Anymore I don't like being under big equipment when I work on it such as the Wheel Loader and big trucks at work.

16 hours ago, f30puller said:

I'm done!!!! This is it lol

TRIED IT 3 TIMES. DONT HURT  ECEPT THE WALLET.

SNAKES FOR ME.I OWNED A TREE SERVICE AND LOGGING COMPANY. HAD A HIGH=RANGER BUCKET TRUCK. DIDNT BOTHER ME GOING UP IN THE AIR.  HAVE COUPLE DRINK THE NIGHT BEFORE MY TUMMY MIGHT TURN A LIL IN THE EARLY MORNING GOING UP.I CLIMBED ROPE AND SADDLE/SPIKES. I HATED SNAKES. ON EMPLOYEE CHASED ME WITH ONE WHEN WE WERE LOGGING. HE DARNED NEAR LOST HIS JOB. WHEN I WORKED IN THE SHIPYARDS BUILDING NEW AND ALSO REPAIR WE HAD TO CRAWL IN THE BALLEST TANKS. SOME WERE SO LARGE YOU COULD GET LOST IN THEM.DIDNT BOTHER ME.SOME PEOPLE IT BOTHERED THEM SO BAD THEY THREW UP. 

1 hour ago, farmall666 said:

TRIED IT 3 TIMES. DONT HURT  ECEPT THE WALLET.

Nope when this one leaves i'm renting from now on....

4 hours ago, f30puller said:

I HAD A BUDDY THAT SAID THE SAME THING. HE SAID HE COULD GETWANT HE WANTED. RED HEAD ONE WEEK OR BLONDE THE NEXT OR BRUNETTE. NO WINE AND DINE  EITHER....LOL

1 minute ago, farmall666 said:

I HAD A BUDDY THAT SAID THE SAME THING. HE SAID HE COULD GETWANT HE WANTED. RED HEAD ONE WEEK OR BLONDE THE NEXT OR BRUNETTE. NO WINE AND DINE  EITHER....LOL

You pay them to leave

I can't take the thought of general anesthesia, or even the twilight option.  So far I've been able to avoid it, undergoing colonoscopies and other procedures without meds.  I figure one of these days I willl have to give in.

Not too crazy about public speaking either, but have found that preparation and practice get me through.  

Snakes bug me too.  Working in the woods marking timber,  I've stepped on a few snakes while I was walking with my attention on the crowns of trees.  I gave most of 'em  a mark of bright paint, hoping that would make them stand out the next time.   More than once I spotted them on return trips for cruising or sale administration.  

I

6 hours ago, f30puller said:

Isn’t that kinda what you’ve been doing now?

19 minutes ago, jass1660 said:

Isn’t that kinda what you’ve been doing now?

Lol no lease agreements from here on out.... cash n carry

Well I never thought it would happen.

We have a student with us today and she is button phobic.  just spent 20 mins comparing notes.

Feel thoroughly disgusted and violated now :wacko:

My wife has a friend whose daughter is terrified of styrofoam! She won't touch it and the squeaking noise it makes when rubbing 2 pieces together drives her nuts! So whenever we see her we naturally find some to rub together to see her reaction. :P

I also had an ex girlfriend years ago who hated cotton balls. And the sound of crinkling aluminum foil. Weird!