hardknocks

1700 loadstar front wheel cylinders

Blew a wheel cylinder on the left side last night on my Loadstar 1700 . been sesrching the net for part number to get to replace it.  seems like they are hard to find. does anybody know the part number on the wheel cylinder for the 1700 loadstar? the left side.

I have an MT-127 parts book which covers the 67-72 Loadstar, here are the choices it shows, if you can figure out which you've got I can sure look up some numbers.

1700brakes.jpg.edcf8e7f6de28ce1d3bab87d0f50c4a1.jpg

Hardknocks

This isn't what asked for, but these wheel cylinders are easily rebuilt, if the cylinder casting hasn't been corroded beyond honing.   You should be able to get wheel cylinder cups or kit from a good parts store.   The older the business the better.

GT&T

Just pull cylinder off to get size and shape . Rebuilt for most of them are easy to get or kit and rebuild

A pitted cylinder can be sleeved if a new one is unavailable, done it a few times myself. Also can bore them and use a larger bore rebuild kit, but that is a bit iffy.

Thanks guys.  Pulled off and gave Napa part number.  They came in with both holes pipe.thread had to get.adaptrr to put supply line on it.  Now the adapter is in.way of the METRIC  bleeder screw.  Why in the world they put.metric on there and have to.biy adapter for the inverted flare line...  Tired of all the junk.parts you buy today.  Let's go back to the 70's and 80's