560Dennis

23 F๐ŸŒก๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿค“burr this morning @44024

To cold get up , just pull the covers down far enough to peek the nose out , back to sleep ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿค“. Oh no here come the grand kids down the stairs it's over !

4 or 7 degrees here, depending where you looked. I'd guess the Dakota's were close to below zero.

1 hour ago, 560Dennis said:

To cold get up , just pull the covers down far enough to peek the nose out , back to sleep ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿค“. Oh no here come the grand kids down the stairs it's over !

It was 21 the this day working on combine and it was pretty nice I thought sweat shirt and hat weather.It is about 20 this morning going out to check on Deere hunters and fix a truck tire soi can get load to town. The JD combine was 30 that day and it even started. Both combines will fire at about 15 above. If around home we usually plug them in though.

IMG_1709.JPG

IMG_1722.JPG

About 10 here......ain't cold yet.......no minus sign in front of it:lol:!

Rick

Set a new recond low in Madison, Wi this am, old record 10 above, new record 9 above. ย Supposed to be highs around 50 early next week.

My truck said 19 at 7:15 this morning. Brr!:unsure:

All those temps would be an improvement on what we had yesterday. -5F at my place but I heard there was a record low set somewhere in the province.ย 

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/cold-weather-recors-1.4394761

Today the temp is better but with 50k wind gusts I think it will feel worse than yesterday. Wind chill factor is always the determining factor between nice and miserable days.ย 

ย 

Sunset Nov 9 (1 of 1).jpg

about 3 here with a below zero wind chill last year 70 degrees central wis.

18 This morning doing chores.

+39ย last night in SE Arkansas. Coldest it has been here this year so far

+6 degrees at 0300 this am, sunny and 20 degrees now

ended up with about 14'' of snow out of the last blast.

glad we got all the equipment moved down to the new farm on wednesday before the snow started.

Mike

yeah, it was 17 here.ย  It seems cold, but then again here comes our friends from Canada, and they always seem to have us beat.ย ย :lol:

AHH, nice and cold -13 ! I've been waiting for the ground to freeze up so I can start cutting next years wood .

Left ย Mentor on the lake last night after dinner , car said it was 28 F got home 9 miles south from the lake and the car said it was 17 F , still 17 now.ย Lake effect very noticeable now with changes and in wind direction.ย 

ย 

ย