Sign in to follow this  
mader656

In happy news

FB_IMG_1510146871581.jpg

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Tubacase47 said:

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X2

X3

:) 

x4

:)

X5!

best, randy

X6 :D

Thanks for reminding us Mader.  I feel better already after reading the good news!!!!!!

DD

x8!

X  10

Donald J. Trump is my president!

Mike Pence is my vice president!

Life is good!

Good one Mader!  

X11 or 12 or whatever...

I'm in for X13, this made My day.  I started at Homeland Security so My day could really only go up from there anyway.

Enjoy it while you can. My state just had its Gubernatorial election and the Democrats won by the largest margin since 1958. Also picked up 17 seats in the general assembly to give them a 50/50 split with Republicans. Democrats managed to turn out 400,000 new voters over the previous election. They have been extremely active with voter registration drives  and getting out their anti conservative fear mongering.  They won not only the Governor, but also the Lt Governor and Attorney general  even though the Republican candidate got more votes than the winning Governor in the last election. This puts Virginia firmly on the path to a typical crappy Democratic run state. High unemployment, lots of people on welfare and taxes so high that you can't afford to own anything.  Progressive political poison hasn't gone away, it's gone into overdrive. 

1 hour ago, yellowrosefarm said:

Enjoy it while you can. My state just had its Gubernatorial election and the Democrats won by the largest margin since 1958. Also picked up 17 seats in the general assembly to give them a 50/50 split with Republicans. Democrats managed to turn out 400,000 new voters over the previous election. They have been extremely active with voter registration drives  and getting out their anti conservative fear mongering.  They won not only the Governor, but also the Lt Governor and Attorney general  even though the Republican candidate got more votes than the winning Governor in the last election. This puts Virginia firmly on the path to a typical crappy Democratic run state. High unemployment, lots of people on welfare and taxes so high that you can't afford to own anything.  Progressive political poison hasn't gone away, it's gone into overdrive. 

2 already blue states.... meh..

2 hours ago, yellowrosefarm said:

Didn't Va also elect its first trans gender rep to the state house?

I am very happy she isn't president

I don't know about you guys but it seems the more you sweat when you work the more conservative you are and the younger people are the less they sweat.  I wish people would work. Little harder the younger they are.

4 hours ago, BOBSIH856 said:

Yes, from Northern VA.  If you look at the election map, NoVa, tidewater, Richmond, Charlottesville and a bit of southside voted Dem. All the rest of the state voted Repub. It's obviously Urban vs rural.  

5 hours ago, BOBSIH856 said:

What a joke.

X whatever the number is......

RIck