Can anyone recognise the brand of this cab?  it says something on the door, but I cant read it.  I have been searching for months to identify this.  Thanks in advance if anyone can get this!!

google search cab.jpg

Not a year a round. Side windows are wrong.

Right.  The big give away is the back side windows,  they are square, open like suicide doors and the back of the cab has the steep slope.  I think that’s the brand On the door, but I can’t read the dang thing.

First word on the door looks like "Custom".

looks to me it's a full vision brand

Looks like an Excel cab. They made the IH diamond cab and the doors look identical. 

Farmerfixemup,  I originally thought that too, but the excel (IH diamond), have a slant on the rear of the back side windows.  Another difference I found is the air intake on the front of them.  This unknown one has 2 brackets on each side to hold, what I think is, a dust filter?

Ihman1468,  I don’t think it’s a full vision.  The front of the cab and the side windows seem different.  Here’s a pic of a full vision I googled.

1FCFF2D2-3176-4671-9D31-191D0AA263DE.jpeg

On second thought it could be a Cozy Cab. My 1066 had one on when I bought it. I still have a door here for it but the cab was scrapped. It had windows that opened to the rear like that. I had a topic on here about it a few years back with pictures but can't locate it now. 

Found the topic but that's not it either. Windows are different. 

2 hours ago, FarmerFixEmUp said:

Looks like an Excel cab. They made the IH diamond cab and the doors look identical. 

Excel looks the most similar, but the roof and rear side windows are different:

F7FEE9D9-E39D-4323-A7EA-FF48C47C701C.jpeg

Reminds me of an Excel cab, but it has opening side windows. 

Excel huh? well I'll be.It really looks like my IH Hi Clear Cab on one of my 1066's.I always thought Year Around built them for IH. (I did have a another IH tractor  with a year around and they looked the same to me.or very close ) these lights on front are the same,along with the doors and ,windows as far as I can tell.

I think its a Excel look alike. If you look at the door stay mechanism at the top of the door that holds the door open it should have "Excel" stamped in one of the flat steel bars.

Excell made the custom cab for IH (I have a 1066 with one).  They also made after-market cabs that are slightly different than the IH custom cab.  I would guess that is what it is.  Thx-Ace

this is the Hinson Royal Guardian cab on my 1456. somewhat similar to the pictured cab. it is supported only by the mount cantilevered off the rear axle (no front anchor).  another unusual feature is the narrow horizontal window behind the seat, which is intended to make it easier to see the drawbar when hooking up.

but mine has no words on the door.

on closer look, the doors on mine have a hook over the fender before it gets to the hinge. so hinson is out.

1456 planter.JPG

Although it is not the same as the one you show, I found a picture of a cab that I have never seen nor heard of.... Safe-T-Gard. 

Link to it..... https://www.tractorpartsasap.com/International-Cab-966-Cab-p/cp-7291.htm

Question... The door handle latch is vertical on the mystery cab. All pictures that I see of cabs have the handle horizontal. Is the one in the picture made vertical or is open/unlatched ?

I'm thinking it's got to be an Ansel even if I can't find another Ansel cab quite like it. 

10 hours ago, lightninboy said:

I'm thinking it's got to be an Ansel even if I can't find another Ansel cab quite like it. 

I suppose, at this point, it really could be anything!  Haha!  It sure does bug me not knowing for sure though!

23 hours ago, 7and8and1456 said:

Although it is not the same as the one you show, I found a picture of a cab that I have never seen nor heard of.... Safe-T-Gard. 

Link to it..... https://www.tractorpartsasap.com/International-Cab-966-Cab-p/cp-7291.htm

Question... The door handle latch is vertical on the mystery cab. All pictures that I see of cabs have the handle horizontal. Is the one in the picture made vertical or is open/unlatched ?

That’s a good question,  on mine, the latch handles are horizontal...but I think they’re not original.

82EEF78D-8011-4054-BBC8-146957009F06.jpeg

Comfort Futura II. Made by the Comfort Equipment Company, Kansas City, Missouri.