Sign in to follow this  
Missouri Mule

Who said I couldn't do that

Well. As scary as it looks we were able to pick this little bin off the trailer and stand it up using the jib pole I made on the forks with the 766. It handled it well. Stood it on the peers I had poured and bolted it down in the rain while the wind kept picking up the whole time. No sooner than I got that thing in the air the wind picked up. But it wasn't bad. 

Not a how too tutorial by any means but it worked!

IMG_2683.JPG

IMG_2684.JPG

Looks good. I stood one up with a loader once. Worked fairly well. That one has the extra capacity sides on it. :) Good work

Here's another one unloading some corn over at my uncles. It's a old crib and old auger to go along with an old tractor. He gets some corn from me every year to feed his cows. It holds about 500bu.  I had a big gravity flow wagon behind the truck and that topped her off for him. Old school way but it works for him. There's a little 4" auger sticking out the window that he puts right in his grinder mixer. 

IMG_2675.JPG

IMG_2678.JPG

Ahh to be young and fearless again!

I put up 3 different 35 ft chimney pipes with my old  K3500 wrecker. 

BUT, I didn`t climb up the rigging!

They are still doing CPR on the OSHA guy that seen the picture of standing on the loader.

Oh well, I have too done some of this stuff because the job needed done.

Glad things got bolted down before the wind took it.

DD

4 minutes ago, Diesel Doctor said:

They are still doing CPR on the OSHA guy that seen the picture of standing on the loader.

Oh well, I have too done some of this stuff because the job needed done.

Glad things got bolted down before the wind took it.

DD

Lol. I figured we could get a rise. We had to re rig because it wouldn't raise enough with the slack in the ropes. We had to have that much slack to allow it to swing down when I picked it. We used 2 ropes so that one was tight while we loosened the other to re rig. Could of done it from the ladder probably but this looked cooler. 

Glad you got it done without any injuries! What works, works.

Rick