Sign in to follow this  
FarmallFan

My haul from National IH auction

Bought a few things. But didn't need to use a trailer to get them home. :)

99B11153-8AFC-4267-B356-3BA9531D18F5.jpeg

EDBF6497-B22F-480F-9BAB-5A7BC9C121F3.jpeg

C5E775B6-668D-436F-8E8C-361DDD5859DD.jpeg

89CBF67A-1890-4550-997F-0AADF4A5B529.jpeg

7A0389FF-59B7-401C-9EB4-D1C4F22D2084.jpeg

369C8499-3559-4B7C-8C12-3CFA45838615.jpeg

A789CCC3-F011-42DA-9216-C2F9ECB5306C.jpeg

52F1D2DF-79ED-4846-84DC-7F9193450C29.jpeg

CFBBB4E8-1C1C-4645-A5B8-8334101DB888.jpeg

EBDD4B41-1022-466F-AB20-BFCAD2CEA5C2.jpeg

F33B66B4-DD0C-483A-A401-D639DD092C1F.jpeg

Nice, that 76 Buyers Guide is one that I do not have.

11 minutes ago, hanniedog said:

How were the prices?

The inside stuff was decently priced. The parts outside were plenty high. The tractors didn't go for as much as I thought they would.

Nice haul, BJ.  Isn't one of these, the one you were interested in buying off me?  You asked about at Des Moines.  BK

And you are correct, they don't burn any fuel, and you don't need a 40x80 shop to store them, lol.  BK

Nice haul BJ!!!

Alan

3 hours ago, Brady Boy said:

And you are correct, they don't burn any fuel, and you don't need a 40x80 shop to store them, lol.  BK

Boy! wish I would of figured that out earlier !!:lol:  I was told years ago that I was a slow learner, That person must of been right .:(

Those some nice brochures B.J. Congratulations.

Tony

Those are all good brochures BJ. Ive got to where i already have most of the sales brochures and started looking out for the parts mailers and IH Farm Magazines. The parts magazines help ID fuel and oil filters and its neat to look at old prices. IH belly fuel tanks were $200 new, Donaldson Deluxe air cleaners, were like $59.

7 minutes ago, Long Farms said:

Those are all good brochures BJ. Ive got to where i already have most of the sales brochures and started looking out for the parts mailers and IH Farm Magazines. The parts magazines help ID fuel and oil filters and its neat to look at old prices. IH belly fuel tanks were $200 new, Donaldson Deluxe air cleaners, were like $59.

Ain't THAT the Truth!  Last M lube oil filter I bought last summer was $18.25.  Short Super H filter was only $11.00. But when you check those old buyers guides the were right around 2 Bucks!  But not sure I'd really like to bring back the 1960's though.

Great stuff BJ. Nice haul.

Nice haul BJ!

I remember looking at the 76 buyers guide with my dad while home on leave just prior to me going to Germany. Kinda cool to see one again.

Rick

Yup good auction.    Had fun.  

The tractor prices were down.  Parts went stupid high.   Very interesting what brought what.   

Chris

Pretty sweet , nice 

I like those two 

IH refrigerator S forgot about them , 

oh they had thar two row planter with the middle buster heads , unusual ,never seen one , and a two bottoms 16 with 2 more bottoms added on unuasal .

4 minutes ago, 560Dennis said:

I like those two 

IH refrigerator S forgot about them , 

oh they had thar two row planter with the middle buster heads , unusual ,never seen one , and a two bottoms 16 with 2 more bottoms added on unuasal .

They also had 2 IH freezers that sold Friday night.

Just now, metamora farmall said:

They also had 2 IH freezers that sold Friday night.

That's what ya missed by not going both days , only half as much fun? 

Just now, 560Dennis said:

That's what ya missed by not going both days , only half as much fun? 

Oh I was there seating up starting Monday. So I didn't miss much fun.

Wished I had a shirt or name tag with 560Dennis on it so all tthe great people there,I could get to meet and know,more   I was there ,I would like to meet yas and say hello this about about that , missed  out on more fun ! 

22 hours ago, tony in ca. said:

Boy! wish I would of figured that out earlier !!:lol:  I was told years ago that I was a slow learner, That person must of been right .:(

Those some nice brochures B.J. Congratulations.

Tony

:lol:  BK

I thought they gave most of the tractors away or they were bought back.  Decent original running W-6 with rare hour meter brought $650. A 240 utility restored by an IH dealer mechanic only brought $2100.  Most cub cadets were anywhere from $100-500. Plows were $2-300.  Suitcase weights were $60-$100 apiece.  I could’ve started my Farmall collection for half price Saturday. 

11 hours ago, IH Blood 1206 said:

I thought they gave most of the tractors away or they were bought back.  Decent original running W-6 with rare hour meter brought $650. A 240 utility restored by an IH dealer mechanic only brought $2100.  Most cub cadets were anywhere from $100-500. Plows were $2-300.  Suitcase weights were $60-$100 apiece.  I could’ve started my Farmall collection for half price Saturday. 

I was in on that w6 for 200 and almost won it.  then my buddy hopped in and I got out at 400.    Didnt need it.   But for that price....  

Chris