farmer686d

Deleting double posts

Any way for the creator of a posts to delete the post if the system creates two identical posts?

On 11/3/2017 at 1:07 PM, farmer686d said:

Any way for the creator of a posts to delete the post if the system creates two identical posts?

I have trouble with creating them when the phone locks up and I double click then Wala I have multiple posts 

yesterday original post/page ,was telling me did not post  and or waiting for repost.click.....knowing system has various intermittent gremlins  I opened another home page and it said I  had posted 5 minutes ago

BJ has been the only one able to apply the OP option to delete.....maybe needs done prior to any replies>>?

We've had some issues with members getting into an argument with each other and one of them deleted comments. That only further fueled the argument, so we only allow admins to delete posts.

Thanks,
BJ

Just now, FarmallFan said:

We've had some issues with members getting into an argument with each other and one of them deleted comments. That only further fueled the argument, so we only allow admins to delete posts.

Thanks,
BJ

makes sense

but maybe delete option,  of the OP by the OPr  and when system makes 3 posts or keeps showing it didnt post yet

would save you some steps

thanks