Sign in to follow this  
drglinski

Quick thank you

I wanted to take a few minutes and give a big THANK YOU to anyone/everyone on this forum that has given me advice, thoughts/opinions on things, and for overall forum fellowship.  Some of you virtual friends have become actual friends, and for that I'm thankful.  

One of the things I remind myself often is 'life is what you make it.'  I look for ways to remain positive, albeit it doesn't always happen, and I'm constantly mindful of being appreciative for the things I have and for the people I have in my life.  Each day is a gift and I'm thankful for this forum and those who help make it a great one. 

I enjoy your posts also , so thank you.

I am familiar with and visit several internet groups on different occasion and this is far and away the best geoup of people on the internet, period!  

bill

8 minutes ago, billonthefarm said:

I am familiar with and visit several internet groups on different occasion and this is far and away the best geoup of people on the internet, period!  

bill

Agreed.  More like neighbors that strangers here.

44 minutes ago, drglinski said:

I wanted to take a few minutes and give a big THANK YOU to anyone/everyone on this forum that has given me advice, thoughts/opinions on things, and for overall forum fellowship.  Some of you virtual friends have become actual friends, and for that I'm thankful.  

One of the things I remind myself often is 'life is what you make it.'  I look for ways to remain positive, albeit it doesn't always happen, and I'm constantly mindful of being appreciative for the things I have and for the people I have in my life.  Each day is a gift and I'm thankful for this forum and those who help make it a great one. 

This group is more than the sum of its members, and so much more.  

On 11/2/2017 at 8:34 PM, AKwelder said:

Agreed.  More like neighbors that strangers here.

This group is more than the sum of its members, and so much more.  

X2

I agree 100% with the above statements.  Finding a group on the internet that respects and cares for each member is as common as a selfless politician!  :)  I do wish I could meet more of the folks here in person, but having a young family, homeschooling them, farming, and building my new business makes it hard to get away.  Thats another reason to appreciate you guys on here.  I don't do bookface, but I check redpower daily!!

No doubt that this group is a caring and supportive bunch with lots of varied life experiences.  The wisdom on life matters often arrive with an in-depth explanation as to why they recommend a certain course of action.  Many of you come from a similar faith perspective which I greatly value.  I don't say "Thank you" enough to you guys.  But, I've lost track of the times I've told people, "One of the guys on the Red Power forum said..."

Drglinski, thank you for getting the appreciation ball rolling!