tap4463

international 500c crawler hydraulic pump

I need a hydraulic pump for a international 500c crawler hydraulic # on pump  677702r91113. s# on loder 4070004c004606 also need pump shaft extension the shaft is threaded and striped on pump shaft and shaft extension. I can fined pumps that are splined but called lots companies and no one can fined me one. anyone help Thanks tap4463

17 hours ago, lonelyposto said:

HAHA.. looks familiar!

Do you know any way to fix it or where to get the parts

I would think first is that part number does not look right..  I think IH part  numbers usually look like    XXXXXXr91  so I think you have to many digits.  

Inside the thread Kevin posted there is a 677702R91.   Ebay usually has this pump but I don't know anything about them so you need to make sure of all information.

My pump was double pump and I found it at EPSstore.com   D126580 it fit my bracket for alignment and I just adapted the case 580 pump setup to my machine. 

I forgot to mention.. My setup worked with some machining to put the 4 holes in metal pcs bolted to the crank, but my loader stopped working after a short time  so I cant speak to the longevity of the adapted parts.

The # is the casting number on the pump, I ordered a parts book for it should be here any day