Sign in to follow this  
mn6588

Can't resist the red

We decided to upgrade one of the ctl's before the snow season and after considering a brand change due to the fact that we have a Cat dealer 6 miles away I still stuck to my find the best deal farmer ways and called the case salesman. I guess his job was easy better price, better warranty and he had a red one!

IMG_3258.JPG

Nice looking machine !!   Would like to hear your opinions after you have it a while

We have another tv380 and have no complaints. I have always run case with a new holland and (Deere)shhhh mixed in but case has been the mainstay for close to 20 years. 

Yikes I'm getting old!

Very nice looking machine.

I tested a T770 Bobcat and was ready to get one when this  2016    331G   came along with low hours so I grabbed it .I trade before the warranty is up anyway so Maybe next time I can find a Case, 

59f274d379a55_Image10-26-17at6_42PM.jpg.2a52229ffda7bf0fb7373d47c1f0e645.jpg

My Deere had electric issues in the controls and some fuel injection problems other wise we liked the machine but service is sketchy at best in our area. 

It was a few series older than your machine. 

Ive never seen a red one. That is sharp. (I Don't pretend to know anything about newer skid steers)

One of the dealers we go to has a red one sitting there. I really like the RED, but at the fair the dude told us the red paint job was an extra $10,000! I thought he banged his head!

3 hours ago, mn6588 said:

We decided to upgrade one of the ctl's before the snow season and after considering a brand change due to the fact that we have a Cat dealer 6 miles away I still stuck to my find the best deal farmer ways and called the case salesman. I guess his job was easy better price, better warranty and he had a red one!

IMG_3258.JPG

I`m green.... oops, RED with envy.

I hope it treats you well. We sell Case skid steers here at work. Mechanically they are sound but electrically they are a nightmare. We have had 5 apart for electrical trouble at once between me and two other mechanics. Seems to always be one in someones bay. We sell Kubotas as well and other than some routine maintenance and some busted glass we dont touch them. I like the controls and ease of entry on the Kubotas as well. I do like the red paint on yours though. 

Nice looking machine. I've been shopping around for a newer one.  Was considering case but haven't seen many of them around here. I see the new ones like yours have the open setup for the tracks? That was one reason I didn't go case/nh because it's a lot more work to clean out I find

Yeah they changed the undercarriage design in 2015 and it so much easier to clean now. 

Are they running def? If so any issues?

They do run def I have not had any trouble with it we have around 800 hours on the first def machine we got, it came with a 3 year 3000 hour bumper to bumper and so far just a bad crimp on a hydraulic hose. 

Since the Case skid steers are available in red paint now,  are the Case TLB's and articulated endloaders available in red too?

Just a 175 year anniversary edition they made 175 skid steers and ctl's painted red.