Sign in to follow this  
560Dennis

Blue jeans

21 hours ago, ihman1468 said:

I get wrangler's from wal-mart .

x2

Wrangler 13MWZPW. Either bought locally or online through rods.com

Tractor Supply, has Style named after their founder...CE. Schmidt brand #19-R248-7P carpenter pant , brown color with right hand tool pocket is must for my work channel lock pliers. Just got another pair after I got good service from first pair I bought several years ago.

Also Wrangler Riggs Workwear  gives good service with pockets galore that even has pocket choice to store Cell-Phone made of Ripstop cotton fabric...#3W060BR... called (Ranger Pant with 9 pockets & double front leg...Amazon  @ $32.67 with Prime & free returns.

2 hours ago, SMiller said:

Cowboy cut Wranglers, bought last couple pairs from Amazon.

Sometimes buy local, sometimes online.

X2....Farm & Fleet is where I get mine.  I cant bring myself to buy jeans online yet, I still have to try them on, even though they are the same size everytime

11 minutes ago, redneckchevy9 said:

X2....Farm & Fleet is where I get mine.  I cant bring myself to buy jeans online yet, I still have to try them on, even though they are the same size everytime

X3 but haven't tried on in years, only burnt me once.

32 minutes ago, redneckchevy9 said:

If they don't fit I put them back in the box and the UPS guy comes and picks them back up cost me nothing.

3 hours ago, SMiller said:

Cowboy cut Wranglers, bought last couple pairs from Amazon.

Sometimes buy local, sometimes online.

They are about the only pants that aren't "low rise", so shirts stay tucked in while working.

Any body tried the Duluth jeans ? They are open ing a store in Lousville , going to check it out !  Next time down to the Fort .

Yep, pricey $$, but good quality, only 20 minutes to original store. I usually order  when 20 % off & free shipping. And no bull guarantee. I really like the 7 year socks.

LL Bean, they have a store over by Beechwood, or at least that general direction.  I tend to ware Carhart pants or shorts most of the time.

I bought duluth trading fire hose workpants. Yes they are expensive but they will last me a long,long time! Not only that I got em at a discount since our store has a bragain basement. They are very heavy duty and repel water. Tons of deep useful pockets too. I have had cheap workpants and I wear them out inside a year usually. They are too warm for middle of summer work but perfect for the other 3 seasons.