nepoweshiekfarmalls

Fall '81 Parts & Accessories

Found this awhile back.  Thought you guys might like seeing this.  What items draw your attention?

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

Anyone familiar with the wheel adjuster on page 15? 

Devon needs to make filter wraps for the coolant conditioner filters shown on page 14!

Dad has the 3/4 socket set and the drill bit set, although there's only a couple bits left.

I'd like to see the 1/4 drive socket set and the screwdriver set.

I want a new muffler! Dad bought a 3/4 set of the nieghbor a few years back missing one socket

I have a few different parts and accessory catalogs. I enjoy looking at those even more than my buyers guides.

I bought that exact hydraulic cylinder (page 8) this summer, it’s brand new with factory plugs in it yet, thanks for posting that ,now I know the year of it 

10 hours ago, jass1660 said:

$44 oval muffler for 1466, wow

I was shocked by the $2.84 oil filter for an M/400/450.  Last one I bought was $18.25.  One for the later H/SH/300/350 was only $11.00.

I didn’t know you could get a welder from IH. I wonder who built them for IH?

22 minutes ago, FarmallFan said:

I didn’t know you could get a welder from IH. I wonder who built them for IH?

I think it was lincoln or forney. I would lie to have/see one of those wheel adjusters in action. Must be like a bearing/sprocket puller from what i can tell.

Very interesting Aaron. Thanks for posting. 

I have one of those wheel adjusters.   Never been used.   Not 100% sure if it's all there.    I see the F'in mice ventilated the box for me..😡

Nate

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I've never used it but believe you would loosen the wheel clamp/wedge and tighten the cast piece down on axle.    Use the strap to go through windows of wheel and use ratchet to tighten strap to pull wheel out.    To move in, tighten clamp near wheel and use threaded rod on left side of box to push it in.  

Nate

Very cool stuff! Ahhhhhh the good ole days. I have some of those too and like to look at yester years prices.

Reman TA's for $695 and a 1 year warranty? Prices haven't changed a lot but the warranty sure has. Aftermarket at least.

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 11:55 AM, 660 driver said:

I think it was lincoln or forney. I would lie to have/see one of those wheel adjusters in action. Must be like a bearing/sprocket puller from what i can tell.

the battery charges and welders were on a direct ship program from century I still use my welder and have a battery charger also I have the wheel adjuster also but have never tried it