Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

redgreen

A 'common' thread...

Yup green and yellow , no surprise there! They must have status set differently too as there bars move quicker for post numbers and it incorporates the name in the member status which is kinda neat I guess . JD logo background is neat idea, IH one would look good on here.  :D That is version 1 1 2 though this is 2 0 3 . So we have the better tractor .......I mean forum than JD hehe

I like the idea of having IH somewhere on this forum where we could click on it to add to messages where needed. Pem

Guest Old Rusty Farmall
I like the idea of having IH somewhere on this forum where we could click on it to add to messages where needed.    Pem

I was actualy thinking of that, my conclusion is that the forum admin could use a "pc paint" and a simple gif animater (I prefer Microsoft GIF animator b'cause it's free and it works well) he could create an "IH" logo than upload into the "smilies file"IH.gif

I was actualy thinking of that, my conclusion is that the forum admin could use a "pc paint" and a simple gif animater (I prefer Microsoft GIF animator b'cause it's free and it works well) he could create an "IH" logo than upload into the "smilies file"IH.gif

Believe me, I have plenty of graphics tools at my disposal. I wanted to incorporate the IH logo when I first designed Red Power Magazine's site. An IH logo would be great - now, who's going to pay for the use of IH's logo? It is, after all, a trademark/logo under copyright protection.

- Rick

Guest Old Rusty Farmall

Yeah I s'pose, kinda like the whole JD collectors thing, Deere & Co threatened lawsuits against a couple of fan websites for use their trade mark. you'd think that after 20 years the copyrite has expired though.

ORF