Sign in to follow this  
SycamoreValley

Yellow Farmall 130

I ran across a Farmall 130 that looks to have been painted yellow from the factory. Was there a industrial version of the 130?  Could a regular Farmall be ordered yellow for a road crew? Any identification clues?

bitty    0

Is it a square front axle? The super AI has a square axle not sure on the newer ones

FarmallTom    0

If it's a true "Industrial", it will say "International" on the side, instead of "Farmall".

They did that with both the 100's and the 130's but they made more I-130's than they did I-100's

FT

Bdse25    0

Had a 140 yellow here. Too long ago to remember much but it certainly looked factory with no evidence of red paint

Eason    0

If they were Internationals they were yellow or custom ordered colors. The farmalls were red unless custom ordered.

DOCTOR EVIL    0
13 hours ago, FarmallTom said:

If it's a true "Industrial", it will say "International" on the side, instead of "Farmall".

They did that with both the 100's and the 130's but they made more I-130's than they did I-100's

FT

The school district I went to had a factory yellow 140 to mow ALL the school yards in town.  I bet that tractor ran 40-50 hours a week all summer long. They pushed snow with it in winter.