Sign in to follow this  
Hydro70

1586 open station

I think it looks good, lots better than having that rusted out control center cab with the backwards opening door on it.  Looks like they aint put no seat on it yet

untitledw5tw45t.png

I like it. Looks mean

That looks great 😎😎 I have done a few of these now and the guys love them . After pulling the doors and all the glass , shut the water off to the cab then a step ladder and your favorite cement saw/metal blade your almost ready . Get your skid loader with pallet forks and drive it up from behind and put the forks through where the rear window was and pick up alittle . Fire up the saw and cut her off , a few min later you have a really nice open station 😊

One I did is on a TMR mixer everyday and I did one for our Case IH dealer and they use there's for a yard tractor /setup tractor . There are a couple more for pulling tractors .

Danny 

86s dont look right without a cab imo and, i would love to have one but part of the reason would be to get the better cab.

I agree, it looks Meeeaaaan! (In a good way!)  Somehow, that look reminds me of the old JD 6030.  I always thought they were one of the "toughest" looking tractors ever.  Maybe its the low, wide, solid stance?  Anyway, I like it.

Summer of '78 when I was driving for UPS I had the downtown Moline route that went from east edge of Moline, but not across the street to IH E.Moline, between the river and 4th Avenue and ALL the way down to deliver and pickup at Farmall.  Pulling into the recieving and shipping dock area to pickup one afternoon there was a Non-ROPS, must have been 886.  After I got the pickup I pulled over next to it, stepped right from my little brown truck onto the platform.  I liked it!

It was not a common tractor, I had not seen one before.  Much more common after 786 was released to production.  Now if I could just find one, 786,886, even 1086 with a NFE!

Yep, I like that 1586 too.  Must be 100# weights on the front.  They almost make those 14Lx16.1 tires look small.