Sign in to follow this  
INTERNATIONAL 1466

NW IA Picrutes

A few pictures of helping a friend chop silage. I run the 8930. Haul with the 8930,7220,7210,7110 and everyone's favorite the 1066. Everyone always wants a turn on the 1066. 7140 on the pile and Pa out there having fun with the old U302 Moline.

KIMG0294.jpg

KIMG0291.jpg

KIMG0292.jpg

KIMG0293.jpg

Nice pics. Looks like "Pa" is having a ball out there :)

Those are some beefy wagons. How do they work? Looks like hydraulic driven rear unload? I posted what we have, and you wouldn't even hook up to them. LOL

How does the 1066 handle that hydraulic unload Roorda? My neighbors had one and their 1066 was very slow unloading with that tractor. They put it on a Magnum later and it worked well. 

No problems with the 10 unloading, it has even been on the big Meyer wagons a few times. The Meyers are hydraulic driven rear unload apron wagons. The Meyer wagons haul 16 plus tons.

DirtBoyz07    0

Great pictures Matt , looks like big fun !!! That stuff looks like it's not ready to be chopped yet ? 

Danny 

drglinski    0

Looks neat.  I always enjoyed watching the neighbors chop corn- it's not like combining that leaves stuff behind, it takes everything.  Nice and clean field after.  

Reichow7120    0

Great pictures and nice equipment. We're chopping corn right now too. Do you guys feed cattle or milk cows? We feed cattle and have beef cows.

This is dairy and moisture was running 65%. We have a lot of fun during silage time at the dairy. The food is always good and way too plentiful! Should run around the tractor every load!:P

ih crazy    0

Nice pics 1466 I'm trying to get ready to chop this week some corn in lighter soils starting to burn up, here in NE Iowa.

TroyDairy    0

Getting going Thursday here.  Friday is seed co field day so... ;)

Filling one bunker at uncles then prob 2 weeks.  Looks ok...wet start then dry finish.  Have to chop to see.  Man we never used anything bigger than a 784 to pull wagons.  7-17 knights full full.  684, 84hydro, 784 and occationally 464g.  You guys are spoiled! 

I just now noticed my topic heading! What the harvey happened there? What are picrutes? Oh my either I was not paying attention or my spell check was on vacation. Lets see pictures maybe, yep it works. Who knows, hope some of you had a chuckle out of that.:huh:

Like Robin Williams said on one of his comedy routines..."Dyslexia is a horrible disease!" 

I was having trouble with that word.

TroyDairy    0

I though you maybe were in the 'hood "copping" police officers.