Sign in to follow this  
Bdse25

What is this for

Bdse25    0

Bought this today thinking it was going to fit our 806 but it won't. This bracket is angled on the plate where it bolts to the tractor front bolster. Is this even an ih part? It is a 10 hole bracket but looks to have originally been gold in color?

IMG_1353.JPG

IMG_1354.JPG

IMG_1355.JPG

nate    0

I'm pretty sure it's for 574/674 and similar models.   We used to have one that we got rid of.   You should be able to trade if you find the right person.   The one you have is not very common.  

Nate

hobbyfarm    0

Yes it is for a 574 674.  It attaches to the front cast starter weight that is on most of these tractors.  They are not too common since many of these tractors were used as mowers, yard tractors, loaders etc and didnt need any additional front weight.  I gave 200 dollars for one a few years ago after running an ad in lancaster farming looking for one.  If you look online at tractor house 574s and 674s you will see what I mean.  Let me know if you need the part number.  

Bdse25    0
9 hours ago, hobbyfarm said:

Yes it is for a 574 674.  It attaches to the front cast starter weight that is on most of these tractors.  They are not too common since many of these tractors were used as mowers, yard tractors, loaders etc and didnt need any additional front weight.  I gave 200 dollars for one a few years ago after running an ad in lancaster farming looking for one.  If you look online at tractor house 574s and 674s you will see what I mean.  Let me know if you need the part number.  

Thanks but I don't. I need a large frame ih weight bracket. I picked this up and when I got home I looked at it and saw a problem 

oleman    0

Fairly sure it is also the bracket for the 454/464/484 tractor.

R190    0

454/464 yes not the 484 that has the squared off front end and uses the same bracket as the big row crops