Mariejennifer

Ih problems

660 driver    0

Hopefully you got a factory original manual or a good reprint from binder books. I&T manuals are incomplete sometimes and some reprints are illegible.

18 minutes ago, 660 driver said:

Hopefully you got a factory original manual or a good reprint from binder books. I&T manuals are incomplete sometimes and some reprints are illegible.

I&T is the only one I could find. It does give some pretty detailed pics of the pto which is what I need, so I'm hoping it works

Eason    0
On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 6:15 AM, Jacka said:

not a 574 ,they have lights in fenders,not in grill,grill is wrong also they have a grate grill like a 66 series tractor.plus fenders do not only not have lights but not the same style..

The 574 utility could have come with those style fenders and lights in the grille like that. The main question is it a 4 cylinder gas or diesel. The 2400/454/464 were available as a 4 cylinder gas.

15 minutes ago, Eason said:

The 574 utility could have come with those style fenders and lights in the grille like that. The main question is it a 4 cylinder gas or diesel. The 2400/454/464 were available as a 4 cylinder gas.

I believe the lights are original but the grille is not when you get up close you can see someone has pieced it back together it is definitely not factory. It is in fact a 4 cylinder gas. Does the fact that it was painted yellow make it the 2400?

Eason    0

I would think so but there was a 454 industrial with a front end loader and backhoe here in town painted yellow.