MTO

Their aim was off

Driver1    0

That 's the kinf of gun control I'm in favor of. Practice makes perfect. as the saying goes.

oldtanker    0

OK, where are the parents crying about what good boys the 3 guys were/are?

Rick

Rawleigh99    0
2 minutes ago, oldtanker said:

OK, where are the parents crying about what good boys the 3 guys were/are?

LOL!  Isn't that the truth!  The homeowner did save the state a lot of money though!  He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword!

Spray and pray has never been a good philosophy to try and live by. Good one to die by though.

D

farmall666    0

THAT STUFF SHOULD BE POSTED ON THE NET THEN PEOPLE WOULD THINK TWICE DOING SOME OF THIS crap...

The most interesting part was that the reporter accurately described the rifle as an AR-15, without adding any of the expected "assault rifle", or "black gun" adjectives to enhance the story.

Not that that part of Houston looks like it was flooded, or suffered any damage from the hurricane but Texas does take the Second Amendment, and The Castle Doctrine muy seriously.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/09/03/texas-sheriff-warns-reminds-looters-we-believe-in-the-second-amendment-n2376617

Texas Sheriff Warns Looters: We Believe in the Second Amendment and Will Carry You Out of the County in a Body Bag

Unlike in New Orleans after Katrina, where law enforcement ILLEGALLY seized the weapons of the homeowners.

Jaa600    0

There is just something not right here... More to the story I'm sure.

R190    0

I will bet there is an interesting story to why he was picked and why he had a large weapon handy. But I haven't found it yet.

1 hour ago, R190 said:

I will bet there is an interesting story to why he was picked and why he had a large weapon handy. But I haven't found it yet.

That's what I'm thinking too. I just don't see a man carrying his AR outside to sit on the porch with, unless he's in a very, very rough neighborhood, or he's got someone looking for him. I've been hunting for the rest of the story too.

D

oleman    0

My bet is these two groups had crossed paths before.