Sign in to follow this  
f30puller

Should I...

Recommended Posts

f30puller    0

Come back here??? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, f30puller said:

Come back here??? 

Are you allowed to?:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red_Man    0

Why not?  Welcome back Panty Man!😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
f30puller    0
9 minutes ago, jass1660 said:

Feeling lonely?🤣

Is this farmers only? Lol board at work mainly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jass1660    0
Just now, f30puller said:

Is this farmers only? Lol board at work mainly

I'm trying to get done for the week too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
f30puller    0
1 minute ago, jass1660 said:

I'm trying to get done for the week too. 

I'm done just not sleepin yet... boy puked all over the bed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jass1660    0

Get mine after school today. Have to get the nap in first

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
f30puller    0
21 minutes ago, jass1660 said:

Get mine after school today. Have to get the nap in first

Get my daughter after school for the weekend and supposed to be delivering our new mattress at 3:45-5:45. 3rd kid is set to hit the dirt early March... Getting to old for that crap.. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
f30puller    0
1 hour ago, TP from Central PA said:

Are you allowed to?:lol:

Well it let me log in.. I got banned from the bash if you can believe that... Some over there aren't as real as they claim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, f30puller said:

from the bash if you can believe that...

forgive me for my ignorance... I don't get out of the house much, but what is the bash? Ive heard that term on here a lot and never knew

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Missouri Mule said:

forgive me for my ignorance... I don't get out of the house much, but what is the bash? Ive heard that term on here a lot and never knew

that makes two of us :-) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iowaboy1965    0
33 minutes ago, Power of Red said:

that makes two of us :-) 

X3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
f30puller    0

Used to be a good place for deplorables like me who were tired of moderators.... Until they got a dictator of their own. Now it is just like here and fagtalk... Don't worry I probably won't last here long. I have low tolerance for bullshit rules. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, f30puller said:

Used to be a good place for deplorables like me who were tired of moderators.... Until they got a dictator of their own. Now it is just like here and fagtalk... Don't worry I probably won't last here long. I have low tolerance for bullshit rules. Lol

Yah id say youll be lucky to make it through the day talking like that around here. I don't think the rules are that hard. Keep it clean and no problems

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
f30puller    0
22 minutes ago, Cliff Neubauer said:

Is she going to let you back on Facebook?

I'm around.... lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
f30puller    0
11 minutes ago, Missouri Mule said:

Yah id say youll be lucky to make it through the day talking like that around here. I don't think the rules are that hard. Keep it clean and no problems

Yeah and there is the problem.... Used to be a coffee shop now it's a sewing circle. Lol hate to prove you right though....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SMOKER 1    0

 man, what did you do to get kicked off the bash, keep it clean here and you will be ok.  good thing I don't live closer to missco or I would have to go kick his, well you know.

jerry

jerry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jass1660    0
10 minutes ago, SMOKER 1 said:

 man, what did you do to get kicked off the bash, keep it clean here and you will be ok.  good thing I don't live closer to missco or I would have to go kick his, well you know.

jerry

jerry

Somehow I feel you are a real man compared to Missy.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SMOKER 1    0
7 minutes ago, jass1660 said:

Somehow I feel you are a real man compared to Missy.....

Somehow I think he could be taken by an old woman with one hand tied behind her back.  I've never heard of anyone that can blow like him.

jerry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jass1660    0
6 minutes ago, SMOKER 1 said:

Somehow I think he could be taken by an old woman with one hand tied behind her back.  I've never heard of anyone that can blow like him.

jerry

"The biggest braggers have the least!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FarmallFan    0

<_<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
randy hall    0
1 hour ago, SMOKER 1 said:

Somehow I think he could be taken by an old woman with one hand tied behind her back.  I've never heard of anyone that can blow like him.

jerry

cousin to farmer tony?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
caseySD    0

Geezus Lenny.  I've been giving the dictator chit and can't even get a rise out of him/her/it.  How'd you manage a 3rd?  Heifer come in heat and needed more security to keep you around?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this