Greg 240    0

Hello, I have a 1958  Farmall 240 nf serial number 551 and it has an aftermarket seat. I would like to put an original seat back on. These tractor came with an adjustable deluxe seat or a standard pan seat with a spring steel support. I can not find a picture of a 240 with a standard pan seat to see what it would look like. Have not seen one at any tractor show, not to many 240 nf tractors around and the ones I see have deluxe seats. I can get a pan seat assembly for a reasonable price.The deluxe seat is up there in price, and I would have to find the adjustable slides and hardware to mount the seat. My question is, does any one have a picture of a 240 nf with a pan seat assembly so I could see what it looks like on the tractor. Or does anyone have a complete deluxe seat assembly with the adjustable slides, or just the slides and hardware to mount a deluxe seat. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

IMG951562.jpg

IMG951585.jpg

I have a Farmall 240 with the pan seat. Will take a photo and post for you when I  make it home.

bitty    0

I have a 240 utility that I parted out. It had a narrow front on it ( must have been swapped out) I can check if it had the original seat as I don't remember at all what was there. I used to be from South East Pa , from Fountainville at one time